Alicia Fajardo Márquez
I am a qualified Tourism Expert and Project Manager specialized in Sustainable Tourism Development Programmes with more than 11 years of experience planning, developing and implementing Sustainable Tourism Strategies and Public Policies for a Regional Government. I have been responsible for:
- The implementation of Tourism Public Policies at regional level.
- Identification of collaboration opportunities in the framework of the European Territorial Cooperation.
- Management of ETC Projects.
- Building relations and advocacy with European Union Institutions and International Organizations.
Since 2008, I have developed my professional activity as Tourism Expert for the Regional Ministry for Tourism in Andalusia, performing tasks of:
- The implementation of the Tourism Public Policies throughout Andalusia to help destinations to better plan and manage its local resources and the tourist activity.
- Identifying new collaboration opportunities for the Regional Ministry in the framework of European Cooperation Programmes.
- Building relations with European Union Institutions, International Organizations and stakeholders in the T&T sector.
- Research, analysis, and report of the T&T sector for the assessment in the planning and development of the Tourism Public Policies, working as a Policy Adviser for the Secretary-General for Tourism in Andalusia.
Currently, I work as a Freelance Tourism Consultant and Project Manager in:
- Planning, development, and management of Tourist Destinations; strategic and sustainability planning.
- Public Policies and management of Tourist ecosystems.
- Development of Tourism Products.
- European Cooperation Projects: search for collaboration opportunities and financing, preparation and follow-up of proposals, project management.
- Specialized training.
Fields of Expertise:
4 years ago
European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
4 years ago