- Promoting a transational network of rural touristic routes structured in several sailing-hiking-bike itineraries across the countries of the northern coastline of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Developing an alternative approach to masstourism, based on either the “Sun and sand” model of large concentration of visitors in specific locations (Cities, etc.).
- Development of tourism at a territorial level, spreading the benefits across the territory, promoting cohesion, sustainability and local community participation.
- Contribution to territorial balance and cohesion by fostering local economic development in areas traditionally less exposed to international tourism.
- Information about natural and cultural sites of interest.
- To identify, valorise and internationally position local assets.
- To build a strategic consensus with all relevant stakeholders identified for the making up of a solid and competitive offer of services and products for tourists.
- To design and structure the transnational network of sailing, hiking and bike routes.
- To develop a joint promotional and commercial strategy to exploit the northern Mediterranean network of routes, including the design of integrated and personalized proposals and holiday packages
- To improve the professional skills of Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and to promote its internationalization.
- To enhance the institutional framework devoted to support a more competitive industry.
Entrepreneurship and SMEs
Culture and Development
Please Log In to See This Section