• To eradicate illiteracy.
• To reduce poverty by improving economic status of individuals through income generation activities.
• To improve health status of communities through health education, environmental cleanliness, and increasing access to primary health and child care centers in remote villages.
• To organize women into self help groups and develop their leadership qualities to facilitate making decisions at personal and social levels.
• To inculcate the habit of environmental protection among target groups.
• To eliminate bonded, forced, child labor and slavery.
• To promote gender equality.
Social Affaires and Inclusion
Education and Training
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation