The Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme provides financial support to partnerships of African Higher Education Institutions for the organisation and the implementation of student and staff mobility in high quality master and doctoral programmes within African countries. The overall objective of the programme is to enhance human capital development in Africa, while strengthening intra-African ...
1. INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND 1.1. Introduction Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) play a crucial role in reaching the objectives of the Europe 2020 Strategy1. Whereas they are considered as crucial engines for growth and job creation, their competitiveness is affected by a limited exploitation of international opportunities and innovation prospects in the Single Market and beyond. ...
The uptake of R&I results created under the Framework Programme is important for the programme’s success and is instrumental in contributing towards transformative impacts on the economy, society and policymaking. To illustrate the wider socio-economic benefits of the EU investment in R&I and to encourage project beneficiaries to best manage and utilise their research results, the Commission aw ...
The topic of the 2020 Call is “Healthy Ageing with the Support of Digital Solutions.” AAL Call 2020 is part of the Active & Assisted Living Programme (AAL Programme) that was approved in May 2014 by the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union. As part of the work programme, the AAL Programme has launched a new Call for Proposals in February 2020: “Healthy Ageing with the Suppo ...
an online course will be developed for implementing a physical activity training for healthcare workers
We plan to submit a project proposal in the ERA-NET cofound ICT-AGRI-FOOD programme and we need an end-user from the agriculture sector, ideally farms using photovoltaic ;
- partnership in projects
- import of know-how
- exchange of resources
- exchange of experience and residents for artists
I am a video producer/maker and photographer based in Ankara, Turkey focusing on international networking and providing video production services both abroad and in Turkey to a wide variety of clients from British Media Agencies to European Union Projects in Turkey or European businesses in Austria.
I have completed over 40 European Union and internationally funded Video Production and Photography projects, including documentary film making, success story films, training and educational videos, promotion videos, video journalism, event and conference videography as well as nationwide media content production for private companies and social media content production in Turkey.
The services I provide are ;
- Manage and drive the creation of video content for the projects
- Write budget and content proposals
- Direct and manage executive level clients
- Organise schedules in order to reach deliverables as planned
- Determining what format, approach, content and medium will be most effective to meet objectives and remain within budget
- Lead projects through all phases of production including directing, planning, creative development, hiring and coordinating a team of freelance talent as needed, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery
- Develop a concept through the entire process of creating videos – pitching to the client, writing the script, securing talent, shooting, editing and distribution
- Carrying out duties such as casting, talent booking, script editing, shot composition
- Coordinate all aspects of the shootings including locations, extras and talent, when needed
- Handle professional camera equipment, sound and lighting on location and in studio
- Operate video cameras, lighting equipment and audio equipment; provide troubleshooting of video, audio and lighting equipment; perform routine equipment maintenance; decide for software and equipment purchases
- Operate and maintain Unmanned Aircrafts (Drones) for video and photo
- Transport and set up video, lighting and audio equipment as required
- Operate and setup green box studio
- Video editing, color correction, chroma keying
- Music composition, mixing, production and scoring with midi pianos/drums and DAWs
- Audio recording, correction, editing
- Compression of video and audio projects for output
- Creating, managing, preparing and updating the content of the website and social media accounts
One of the projects I have recently started to provide video production and photography services is the ‘Technical Assistance for Increasing the Quality of the Special Education Services for Inclusive Education’ Project which is funded by the European Union and Turkey ;
- Creation of video ideas, concepts and scenarios matching the content of the project
- Writing concepts, scenarios, scripts and shooting lists
- Making presentations to the beneficiary
- Directing the set with volunteer talents including children and adults
- Making the video shootings, setting up the light
- Making the editing, post production and voiceover for the videos
- Filming interviews and broll footage for future videos
- Photography work for visibility activities
- Organizing, preparing and operating the video and photo equipment
- Setting up the portable green screen