Looking for Partnership
Looking for Lead Partner
Looking for Consultant
PARTNERSHIPS AND NETWORKING
We are interested in partnering with your Charity in order to form a strong alliance to make appositive change and we can together truthfully say that our efforts will be supported and acknowledged in improving the quality of life among all those, whom we serve.
Reproductive Advocate Health Education (RAHE)-GHANA is an independent, non-profit, development organization devoted to improving the quality of reproductive health services, general conditions of vulnerable people and communities through a right based approach. Since February 2014, RAHE-GHANA has been championing social intervention programs aimed at tackling vulnerability to diseases, hunger, and violence against women and children.
Our vision is to create a society in which citizens are empowered to equitably access the whole spectrum of quality social services and national resources.
• To actively work with communities to identify community context challenges and adopt cost effective ways of addressing them
• To improve the capacity of target communities and schools to understand and demand responsive health services from governmental stakeholders
• To achieve social and economic development and improved quality of life for rural households and communities with emphasis on women and children, youth, the elderly, the disabled persons, orphans and other special groups
• To promote and provide access to quality basic education for children and school dropouts within deprived rural communities
• To increase access to safe and clean drinking water and sanitation so as to ultimately reduce water related and fecal-based diseases
• To improve the health conditions of communities through elimination of health hazards in the environment that lead to untimely death among adults and children
Our portfolio of work has three main constituencies in focus namely children, the youth and women in both rural and urban communities across Ghana.
RAHE Ghana is looking forward to partnerships with local and international Civil Society Organisations and Intergovernmental institutions on projects, as part of our corporate social responsibility towards achieving the UN Sustainable Developments Goals (SDGs). Our areas of interest include Reproductive Health, Water Sanitation and Hygiene, Child Education, Environmental management, Youth and Women Empowerment as well as poverty alleviation projects.
In this regard we are in need of a Partner to assist us in achieving our aims.
We have therefore chosen you and we hope you will partner us.
Rimmy Francis Amakye
Reproductive Advocate Health Education-Ghana (RAHE-GHANA)
P. O. Box KN 6026 Kaneshie
Accra Ghana West Africa