Looking for Partnership
Looking for Lead Partner
VET learner and staff mobility (KA102)
ANADRASIS Pr. For PROFESSIONALS | Addiccted in Learning
EERco invites NGOs and Assocations that are interested in KA102 Erasmus+ Projects “VET Learners and Staff Mobility” to participate in a training course, job shadowing and teaching experience in Arts Schools of Central Macedonia.
ABOUT THE ACTION
This action supports mobility of learners and staff in vocational education and training. Learners, apprentices and recent graduates can receive funding for a mobility period of up to one year at a VET provider or in a company abroad. VET staff can take part in job shadowing and teaching assignments in another country, and staff from enterprises may visit a VET provider to teach or provide training.
We are an experienced organization in training courses and educational activities in the field of performing arts. Our trainers are famous artists, or successful professionals in the field of Arts and education; moreover, researchers and academics join our team for topics as talent evaluation and performance excellence.
The Performing Art Schools that we cooperate are
1) Dance Schools for Amateurs
2) Dance Schools for Professional Artists
3) Drama Schools for Amateurs
4) Drama Schools for Professional Artists
SUMMARY OF THE CONTENT
Training courses participants could be
-artists working in Secondary School Education (typical Vocational School, Vocational School of Disabled, Arts School, or familiar)
-Artists or Teachers of Dance or Drama or Artists with strongly related profession, working in the Private Sector
-Directors or Employees of Art Schools/ Academics (Tertiary Education)
Participants interested in Practical Experience could take advantage of a 2 week experience in a series of different Dance Assocations, Schools or Companies, according to their preference, as to get in touch different teaching styles.
General Thematic Areas
• Nutrition and Artistic Performance Improvement (Dance, Theater, Music Performance) 5 hours
• Movement Behavior and Artistic Performance Improvement (Dance, Theater, Music Performance) 8 hours
• Artistic Profile, CV Report, Business Negotiation in Arts, Marketing, Management 8 hours
• Performing Arts and Innovation (5 topics: New Technologies/ 3D, STEaM, Sign Language and Dance, Arts for Disabled, Performing & Conjectural Arts interrelations) 8 ½ hours
• Arts and Quality of Life (basic issues for physical and mental health: the ethics of the DOING process) 2 ½ hours
Duration: 4 days, 8 hours per day, 40 hours in total
Location Available Options: Thessaloniki, Chania
Age range: 21+
If you are interested in participating to the ANADRASIS project, please send us a message to entitled as "ANADRASIS application". Please attach to this email of intention,
1) a LETTER OF INTENTION
2) your CV
3) the company or assocation through which you will proceed in the submition proccess.
After receiving your email, we shall respect your expectations & interests and feedback you with our opinion about your participation. If we will both conclude in cooperation, we'll send you further material for starting over cooperation.