Zarządzanie projektami międzynarodowymi, współpraca i wymiana międzynarodowa i międzykulturowa.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The aim of our project is to participate in teacher training courses concerning the European cooperation in the European Programmes: Lifelong Learning. Participants will gain practical knowledge and experience of planning and organizing international projects. To complete the 2-year project we are going to take part in two coures: " "Project management for cross-cultural exchange projects in Europe" and also in methodological workshops or English teacher training courses as far as our needs are concerned.
The potential results of the actions taken will be:
- the ability to create international exchange projects
- English language refreshment
- gaining new contacts and potential partners
- using new learning and teaching techniques to make lessons more attractive
- strenghtening of being a European Union citizen
- breaking the cultural, religious and social barriers, preventing xenophobia
- increasing the quality of teaching/learning process in our school
The seminar experience will increase the motivation for European cooperation and intercultural learning in the future. We suppose that he work at school with European projects will be more effective. We expect the teachers to be the inspiration for the school teaching staff to engage in European projects and to use the project work as a means to expand the students‘ intercultural, language and social skills. By expanding these skills our students will be better prepared in the future for the demands of the European and international labour market.
We also hope to refresh our language, to increase our competences as teachers of foreign language and to be more open to diverse innovative techniques and methodologies of teaching English.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation