Zahraničnou odbornou stážou pre praktický život
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
We would like to enable students of two professional areas to participate in the project:
6 students of catering studies /2nd grade/
15 students of school of business /2nd and 3rd grade/
Our students have limited opportunity to gain professional pracitcal skills during their studies in their home institution. The present project would open new horizons for them to develop their knowledge and have an insight into international working conditions.
We would like to send 6 catering students to Hungary, Budapest and 15 business students to Italy, Milano. The work placement would take place in October 2015 or in April 2016 depending on our school duties and the receiving ability from the partners. The work placement would last for 3 weeks.
The main objectives and outcomes of the catering participants:
- enable students to work in international conditions and gain unique professional experience in different fields
- gain new knowledge and develop their skills
- to get acquainted with the functioning of restaurants and hotels in Hungary, get acquainted with working morale
- to gain skills in different areas in their profession: cleaning and preparational tasks, making inventory, preparation of side dishes, salads, soups, main meals
- to have cultural programs which provide them additional knowledge on history of Hungary and Budapest
- to develop language skills, learn professional vocabulary in English, be more communicative with colleauges and guests.
The main objectives and outcomes of business participants:
- to enable students to work in international conditions and gain unique professional experience in different fields
- to gain new knowledge from business studies
- to get an insight into work in office in Italy, get to know the working morale typical for the country
- to gain skills in areas which are tightly connected with business administration: editing texts, work with text editors, learn proper correspondence, learn how to use company documents, preparation of marketing documents
- to have cultural programs which provide them additional knowledge on history of Italy and Milan
- to develop language skills, learn professional vocabulary in English, be more communicative with colleauges and clients.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation