ZAGRANICZNE STAŻE UCZNIÓW Z PSZCZELEJ WOLI
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
The goal of the project is to enable participants to improve their skills, work experience and language qualification. This will make easier entering labor market after finishing school.
Project participants will be 32 students on second and third year of secondary technical school ( therefore on advanced stage of vocational training) on following specializations: nutrition and food services technician and waiter - all of them are learning English. After recruitment process, during which participants will be chosen, students will undergo pedagogical, linguistic and cultural preparation classes. Then they will leave for internships in Italy, which will last three weeks. Students will go abroad, divided into two groups of 16 people. First group will leave in March 2016 and second in the next school year, in March 2017. After returning from internship, participants will submit their individual reports and take part in dissemination of results. They will also take part, along with the project team, in evaluation activities carried out during whole project.
To run the project we will apply methodology procedure developed during other school projects, based on a clear division of tasks and responsibilities of every projects employee and principle of continuous headmaster supervision of all project activities. From first stage (specifying objectives of project) to the last (dissemination and closure of the project) documentation will be collected.
Some of the most important results of project:
- completion by participants planned and implemented in school pedagogical and cultural preparation classes
- undergoing Italian language course;
- receiving by participants certificates of completion language course;
- receiving by participants internship completion certificates
- receiving by project participants Europass Mobility document;
- completion by trainees barista course and obtain certificates of it from partner organization;
- acquisition and expansion of skills and work experience and language qualifications;
- acquisition of ability to work in multinational team;
- increase of duty and discipline;
- increase of professional and personal aspirations;
- learning about the culture and customs of the host country;
- increase of tolerance for different habits and behaviors.
The project will have significant impact on the professional development of participants. Participation in internships will allow them to acquire new professional skills, overcome language barriers, debut on foreign labor market. Internship experience will supplement knowledge gained at school and allow to apply it in everyday situations, enable learning new language, work rules and differences in functioning of catering companies in Poland and the country of placements - Italy.
School and project partner will expand knowledge and skills, gain new experiences useful in development of international business. School and partner employees working in the project, will get to know people from different culture, which will contribute to increase of their sensitivity to issues of intercultural dialogue and diversity of customs and behaviors in other European countries.
Our school, successfully running such an attractive project, will increase its popularity among the candidates to recruitment and improve its height .
Partner, through implementation of our project, will improve their organizational skills and level of service for international mobility projects, which will facilitate them to work with other polish schools and from other European countries.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation