Zagraniczne staże dla uczniów ZSZ nr 1 w Krakowie
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Context of the project:
The project involves the implementation of a two-week professional work placement in Italian companies for the students of the Vocational School No. 1 in Krakow.
Main goal :
* Work experience and the acquisition of new or improvement of qualifications and skills by 32 students of our school through the foreign placements , which will increase their chances of finding a job , and thus will reduce unemployment in the local labor market.
Operational objectives :
* An increase in personal and professional potential of the participants
* Increase of language skills and competencies of participants
* Change of stereotypes in the perception of other cultures
* Exchange of experiences and skills
* Increase of the students' skills and competencies
Profile of Participants :
The participants in the described project will be students studying in class III in electrical engineering and tourism:
Group I - electronics technician - 09 students
Group II - technic of tourism - 23 students
The training takes place within 2 weeks placements January 2016, Italy.
Results of the project - the benefits participants are:
- Raising the level of knowledge and professional competences of participants ,
- Improving the quality of mobility ,
- An increase in the ability to use a foreign language ( English, Italian )
- Knowledge of aspects of working in different cultural and linguistic
- An increase in self-confidence , self-esteem and motivation to work and improve qualifications and skills.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation