Zagraniczne praktyki - zwiększenie szans uczniów Z..
Zagraniczne praktyki - zwiększenie szans uczniów ZS Nr 1 w Kozienicach na rynku pracy
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Project entitled “Training abroad – increasing the chances of students from Zespół Szkól nr 1 w Kozienicach on the job market” is targeted at students attending the third class of secondary technical schools of Electricians, Machine Mechanics, Food and Catering, Economists in Zespół Szkół nr 1 im. Legionów Polskich w Kozienicach. The project will allow our students to take part in three-week long stages in the profession of their chosen area of studying. Two groups of 16 students and two groups of 9 students will take part in the apprenticeship in Portugal in the city of Barcelos.
The main aims of this project are:
- offering to students the chance to participate in apprenticeships abroad which is included in the four-year course of studying in the following professions: Electric, Machine Mechanics, Catering and Economics.
- The students will also be given a chance to gain new experience and professional skills compliant with the European Union standards.
- improve the quality of education and professional training.
- allowing them to practice the technical aspects of a foreign language.
- Staging abroad will create the opportunity to receive the European Educational Passport (Europass), which in a clear way will give them the opportunity to study, search for better workplaces both on their national and foreign job market.
- Improving their adaptive skills
- They will be inspired to search for new methods of broadening their entrepreneurship using the given resources
They will be taught how to be open minded towards other cultures, to be independent underlining the values of the learning process and it will make them more aware of their European identity.
Gaining new skills and the observations they will make during the apprenticeship will influence their entrepreneurship, broaden their horizons, it will ensure the students that the choice they made as far as the field of their study is concerned was the right one. What is more, they will be motivated for further education and practice.
The project will allow them to learn the most modern processes used in the field of electricity, the newest ways of producing and manufacturing machine parts using lathe machines, the most recent techniques of dealing with customers both in an office and a restaurant and computer science which is used in economics. We want the students to visit a country in which all the services mentioned above - Electricity, Economics, Catering and Machine Mechanics - are on the European Union level. We would like to create opportunities for them to observe and participate in the organization of marketing of Portuguese companies, experience working in an energy company, mechanic company, deal with inner and outer flow of documents, customer service in a secretariat or restaurant, which will allow them to objectively evaluate the advantages and drawback of the Polish practical education system.
For our project to achieve its goals we started to cooperate with our foreign partner, potential future employers as well as the labour office in Kozienice. Together, we prepared the programme of the stages for each group. Such well-prepared apprenticeship can guarantee excellent realization of the project. What is more, we are certain that due to the cooperation with Intercultural Association Mobility Friends which is a very experienced organization, we are certain that our project will make students more willing to choose the profiles of machine mechanics, electricians, chefs and caterers and economists in the future. In order to give our students the best opportunities for an apprenticeship abroad we will organize pedagogical, cultural and language workshops, buy proper materials and organize stages with a partner of the best European standards. Afterwards we will promote the project in the masovian area.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation