Zagraniczna praktyka zawodowa kluczem do sukcesu
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The project entitled “Vocational practice as a key to success" was designed to meet the requirements of apprenticeship for students of Niepubliczne Technikum Zawodowe in Busko Zdrój ZDZ in Kielce (2nd class and 3rd class). An apprenticeship is an integral part of the learning process and its implementation in the form of a professional practice increases the attractiveness and effectiveness of education, undoubtedly. The participants of the project were the students of the 2nd class and 3rd studying at course ‘Hotel industry specialist’ and 'Logistics specialist'. Planned number of students depended on the number of students studying at the aforementioned courses, therefore there was one group of participants of course: 'Hotel Industry Specialist' – 11 students and one group of participants of course 'Logistics specialist' - 5 students, who met the selected requirements and criteria (in total: 16 students). The project was treated as a support the youth from low-income families as it was an opportunity to improve their educational chances. The vocational practice promoted equal educational opportunities for young people from rural areas. The programme of the placement was developed on the basis of two Ministry of Education curricula: 422402/7.02.2012 – for 'Hotel industry specialist' and 333107/7.02.2012 for 'Logistics specialist'. The programme of the placement was developed in cooperation with business owners of this trade so it takes into account their practice experience.
The project was designed to be an inspiration and an opportunity to get knowledge and work experience in European companies in a different cultural and linguistic reality by students. The project raised the entrepreneurship and mobility of the students and improved their competitiveness on the global labor market. Aside from the work experience, the project entailed also language and cultural courses. It allowed the students to improve their language skills and learn about the culture of the hosting country. The language and cultural courses took place in both organizations (in our school and our partner).
The main goals of the project:
• implementation of professional (vocational) practice and professional development of the project participants,
• gaining an additional professional skills,
• improving communication skills in a foreign language, especially professional language,
• raising in interpersonal and communication skills of the participants.
The main results (benefits from the project):
1.obtaining The Europass Mobility Document which confirms the work experience – this will be later used in CVs,
2. passing a vocational practice which is one of the conditions for promotion to the next class.
The other expected outcomes (soft results) include:
1. gaining a work experience (proffessional skills and competences described in the project/programme document),
2. increase in mobility of the participants and their chance of local, national and European labor market,
3. increase in activity, entrepreneurship and independence of students, fostering: openess, tolerance, cooperation, functioning in a group team players,
4. enhancing English and Italian skills of the participants,
5. learning about and living in culturally different environment,
6. improving the quality and attractiveness of vocational education in Technical School (to promote of vocational training),
7. experience for schools staff in writing projects, organising internships and cooperation with partners.
The date for the placement: 30.03.2016 - 26.04.2016
Place of apprenticeship: Rimini in Italy.
The host organization: "Sistema Turismo s.r.l." w Potenza.
The host organization was responsible for overall logistic support of the apprenticeship (a brief description of activity): the places of vocational practices, mentoring, teaching assistance, accommodation, catering, local transport, the Italian language and culture course, leisure, participates in: monitoring, certification and validation - as well as our institution.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation