Заедно в професията
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The project, named "Together in the profession", is developed by a national consortium for mobility and professional education and training, whose members are: two specialized schools for children with hearing disorders, professional secondary school, part of the country’s mass educational system and "For the young people" foundation as a representative of the NGO sector. The project has a clear and dynamic focus towards developing and upgrading the knowledge and skills of participating students in the field of confectionery and to facilitate their professional development and value on the labor market. The need for further training is prompted by the rapid development of the confectionery industry in Europe.
The main objectives of the project in terms of the included participants are:
1. Oriented towards professional development:
- Acquiring knowledge, experience, confidence and practical skills and increasing the interest towards the chosen profession
- Increasing the motivation for lifelong learning and the desire for professional self perfection.
2. Oriented towards personal development:
- Inclusive education of 10 students with hearing disorders from specialized schools
- Development of tolerance and ability to accept differences
- Increasing of the intercultural awareness and the adaptability to work and study in a foreign environment.
Participants in the project will be 15 students from the three partnering schools, members of the consortium, who are studying the confectionery profession in their schools, but they need additional training in all new directions of the field of confectionery - design and decoration of confectionery products, chocolate making, crafting figures from caramel and chocolate, as well as training to comply with the standards of quality control and food safety, which are basic requirements of the users.
These young people need this additional professional training and qualification to be able to adequately meet the requirements necessary for their future employment, consistent with their preferences and the needs of the employers.
The consortium’s partner in the implementation of this mobility is the College and professional school, based in Varnsdorf, Czech Republic. Appropriate and modern facilities are provided for the practical training in confectionary companies and studios as well as in the educational workshops of the partner organization.
The practical training in real life multicultural work environment in a diverse group of participants / with hearing disorders and normal youngsters / will provoke the usage of the full capacity of skills and knowledge in both groups of participants. On the other hand, those young people themselves will be stimulated to take participance and self-express themselves, which is a precondition for successful integration. Again, this applies for both groups of participants.
A prior training will be held before the conduction of the mobility, during which the participants will learn about the project objectives and the program of the training practice; about the protection and safety measures and will also receive information about the culture and the traditions of the Czech Republic. Travel, accommodation and training support will be provided.
The training practice will be held in the city of Varnsdorf, Czech Republic, between the 25th of April and the 8th of May 2016. The work program of the practice is developed by all the partners and is consistent with the obtained educational level of the participants. The duration of the training will be 12 days, 6 hours per day.
The overall strategy of the project and the training program is orientated towards achieving real, measurable, stable and socially significant results by the participants such as:
- Acquired knowledge and experience commensurate with the European educational requirements and good practices
- Increased degree of alignment, between the training and the requirements of future employers, related to implementation of innovations in the professional field
- Improved chances of finding a suitable job and reducing the risk of unemployment, especially for the young people with impaired hearing.
Socially significant results:
- Increased tolerance and ability to accept the differences
- Increased intercultural awareness and adaptability for working and studying in a foreign environment
In a broader sense, except the formal and informal knowledge, skills and attitudes that the users will gain, their participation in international educational practice and mobility will enrich their overall outlook of their position and place in the European society. In this aspect we expect the following more durable and sustainable results:
- Increased awareness about EU programs and the values of the European Union
- Additional motivation for future participation in European training and/or mobility projects.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation