Z mobilnostjo do znanj in spoznanj
Start date: Aug 25, 2014,
End date: Aug 24, 2016
The project addresses pupils, teachers in vet school and employers from Notranjsko-kraska region.
Pupils were included into their obligatory internship. They did it in training centre or in company. Main goals of internship were:
- to upgrade and use professional competencies in process of working,
- to upgrade and develop ICT competencies,
- to use English as main language,
- to become more self-confidence and responsible,
- to promote cultural diversity and build European citizen.
After mobility pupils are more open and motivated, they communicate with employer and teachers more easily. Four of them have attended at upper vocational school.
Mobility for teachers and employers were concentrated on:
- to build better cooperation between school and local companies,
- to make employers aware how important collaborating really is,
- to promote technology at school.
The school wants competent pupils for 21st century and to cut introductory period on labour market. Finish partner presented different options how to equip school, good practice of collaborating with local companies and the way of promoting entrepreneurship between pupils.
- set up good cooperation between school and companies,
- active support on investment project (Centre of new technology) which came by employer .
Sustainable internationalization is one of the main focus for the future and that`s the reason why we sent on mobility coordinator as well. Experience and good practice of our partner we analysed, modified and included into internationalization strategy.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation