Youth for future
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
ATDD wants to implement this Stage because we want to help youth from our local comunity with needs like :
- Youth unemployment rate in has reached 22.7 %
- Almost a third of young people under 25 years in the cities are looking for a job , while youth unemployment in rural areas is much lower
- Young people are low on entrepreneurial education and the non-formal
- Low level of youth related to Spanish and English
- Young people have a low self-confidence
- Young people experiencing social problems : the interviews are rejected because they have experience , they have a low level of social and communication skills , come from dysfunctional families and do not receive an education that supported his active life
- Young people have a low level of digital literacy, math , social , linguistic and cultural
- Reduced number of channels of communication between NGOs and eager young Erasmus Plus projects
Objectives through this voluntary service are :
O1 development of entrepreneurial, cultural , communication in a foreign language , social and digital 6 volunteers coming from Spain for a period of 7 months of activities at 199 School and Children's Centre St Constantine and Elena ( CCIC ) . This will be fulfill by means of non-formal education - Forum Theatre , Origami theater, Storytelling , street animation , FlashMob , Debate , workshops and other activities.
O2 Development of a guide called " Guide for small entrepreneur." This guide can be used by young people aged between 10 and 18 who are studying in schools in Romania . This objective will fulfill during the period of 7 months and will be prepared by the 6 volunteers.
O3 ATDD business development through the development of two databases, a 7 month internship to help NGOs and youth interested in participating in Erasmus Plus :
(1) with potential youth willing to participate in Erasmus projects plus the number 2500 and
( 2) a database of 400 NGOs seeking young Erasmus Plus projects . This will happen over a period of 7 months the members of the Management Team, volunteers and members will have joint ATDD .
O4 involvement and support of 4 young people with fewer opportunities - economic and social so that after 7 months internship in Romania to be prepared for an active life. This will happen through the skills they will lay hold of the project.
The Stage will take place in Bucharest. Will attend eight volunteers , of which 4 with few opportunities. They will benefit from enhanced mentoring. Activities will take place at 199 School and Children's Centre St Constantine and Helen. The activities using non-formal education methods: living library debate , plays , theater forum , storytelling , games, workshops and games.
EVS Stage results :
- 6 volunteers will develop key skills : entrepreneurial , cultural, social and linguistic - O1 by implementing EVS placement 7 months
- Involvement in the project of four young people in Spain with few oportunities aged 18 to 30 years.
- 250 young people aged between 6 and 16 years will have volunteer activities - entrepreneurship education, creative education, English and Spanish
- 450 parents of students involved in the activity will have monthly meetings where they learn what their children have learned por coming up with new proposals for volunteers
- 400 people will have access to the Metropolitan Library in PhotoVoice methods
- About 150 people will see FlashMob the volunteers they will be in Union Square on encouraging youth entrepreneurship
- 250 young people aged between 6 and 16 will benefit from the small entrepreneur Guide
- 200 young people and volunteers will participate in lacrosse Volunteer Database 2500 Romanian youth aged between 18 and 25 willing to participate in Erasmus projects and 100 plus NGOs willing to select young people to participate in exchanges young , EVS Training Cours
- Collaboration with 8 other NGOs to implement projects Erasmus Plus and future action to apply with the K2 Erasmus Plus
- Development of 400 flyers to disseminate project. He will contain objectives, the target group of the project
- 100 CDs of the internship materials EVS
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation