Youth Entrepreneurship – Start Up Here
Start date: 01 May 2015,
End date: 30 Sep 2015
The project "Youth Entrepreneurship – Start Up Here" is an international training course on topic of entrepreneurial skill learning developing entrepreneurial competences for strengthening employability and effective engagement of youth in creating social changes within their local communities. The training course will last 7 days and will be held in Kielce, Poland. The training course will gather youth workers and NGO representatives coming from 9 diverse European countries.
The main aim of the training course is to build up entrepreneurial skills of the group of participants in order to support them in the creation of sustainable social actions in the spirit of youth participation, solidarity and active citizenship and; thus, initiating social changes within the local societies.
- explore the principles of youth entrepreneurship and the ways which they could be shared with young people by youth workers
- build up entrepreneurial competences of participants and provide tools for training young people by participants
- practice tools of management in order to plan actions
- develop creativity, innovation and teamwork among participants
- explore the concept of entrepreneurship through relevant examples of successful entrepreneurs.
- assess best practices and common pitfalls in the field of entrepreneurship
Training will be held using various non-formal methods such as workshops, debates, open space, mandala creating etc... 36 participants from 8 Programme and Partner Countries will become multipliers and improve their youth work.
In this training course the participants will learn how they could develop sustainable solutions to address social problems. The course will equip the target group with knowledge, skills, attitudes and tools to transform the work within their organizations into social innovation that leverages resources to realize their role as engine for social changes. It will help the organizations and the local societies to develop a generation of competent youth entrepreneurs and change makers. As a follow-up particiapnats will facilitate workshops in their comuunicties after the training.
Participants will gain knowledge about youth entrepreneurship and how it is creating solutions for addressing social problems. They will learn how to empower others in order to undertake entrepreneurial actions as a force for social change.
Get Access to the 1st Network for the European Cooperation