Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
Naturally Europe is a project thought to connect the European Youth with the country of Norway and its nature, country that is formally not part of the E.U. but naturally involved in many European programs, such as Erasmus+.
MAIN THEME: Healthy lifestyle and outdoor activities against youth sedentary habits
COUNTRIES INVOLVED: Norway, Portugal and Hungary
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 21 participants + 6 leaders
MAIN AGE FRAME FOR THE YOUNG PEOPLE: Between 15 and 19 years old
DATE: 17th of April to 24th of April, 2015
PLACE: Midtdalen, Oppland, Norway
MAIN OBJECTIVE: The main goal is to help building an European awareness of the importance of a healthy life style and a positive relation with the environment, showing to the youngsters the benefits they can have from the nature around them, in term of possible activities and quality of life.
- Open the mind of the youth for an intercultural reality in Europe
- Create healthy habits in the lifestyle of the youngsters
- Learn how to use the environment as a way to do exercise and have fun in a sustainable way
- Improve the self-confidence and team working skills
- Share different points of view and knowledge about the same themes (environment, nature, lifestyles and nutrition)
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation