Yap Öğret Devret
Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Jan 31, 2016
Project "Yap Öğret Devrethas taken place in Aydın- Kuşadası, from 23rd November to 29th 2015. In which we invited 36 participants (and 2 facilitators) from Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuanian, Czech Republic, Macedonia, Armenia, Greece and Poland.
The project consisted from one activity – training course that is being develop to reach following goal and objectives:
Goal: to improve participants capacity, equip them with competencies and tools that will enhance youth employability through youth work and non-formal education.
- Participants introduce with the key competence of lifelong learning and to conneced them with youth work context.
- Participants empower capacities in work with YouthPass and tools for assessing learning outcomes
- Young people improve with strategies for multiplying non-formal learning experience
The objectives and activities specified above directly contributeted to recognition on non-formal education and youth work on local, national and international level.
- Learned from various and creative examples of activities that supported youth employability at local, national and international level
- Provided space to explore the realities in participants countries; reflected on common challenges and obstacles and moreover provided the participants a space to brainstorm new fresh ideas for future projects;
- The possibilities of Erasmus Plus Programme presented regarding the youth employability projects and encourage the participants to developed new project ideas that lead to new international actions.
The training is targeted at youth workers, young leaders, volunteers and facilitators having both need and experience of working with young people with fewer opportunities, coming from regions where rates of unemployment are particularly high and at the same way, there are undeniable obstacles which influence the access to the labor market.
The aim of the training was to raise participant’s awareness and highlight the importance of organizing and recognizing your own learning at large, either while working into an intercultural environment, either while working into your local community.
Specific goals which are complete :
- Participants familiarized with the concept of Youth Pass as an educational program and possibilities within and on the outside of Erasmus +
- The 8 key competences explored
- Participant’s competences developed in planning NFE and intercultural learning with particular attention on building structured learning processes
- Strategies set up for the better recognition of youth work and non – formal education
- Tools and methods shared in order to support young people self-learning and self-assessment
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation