XPTO+ II – “eXcellence in Professional Training Op..
XPTO+ II – “eXcellence in Professional Training Opportunities II”
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
In 2014 the 1ST project within the framework of the Consortium XPTO+ was presented and the success that it is demonstrating in its implementation brought the desire to give it a continuity, presenting a new project this year. The entities that participate as sending organisations in this new project are: Agrupamento de Escolas de Santo André, Escola Profissional de Fafe, Escola Profissional de Rio Maior and Academia Total-IEDP. EUROYOUTH will act as a mediator between the schools, providing the human resources and expertise needed to coordinate a project within the framework of Erasmus+.
There are four sending organisations, two of the schools continue its participation in the Consortium - AE de Santo André, EP Fafe; the EP Rio Maior and Academia Total-IEDP joined this year, giving it a greater force in the achievement of the objectives established for this project and consortium - provide new experiences of international mobility to recent graduates of vocational courses level 4.
The project is defined around four objectives:
- PROMOTE EMPLOYABILITY AND SPECIALIZED CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND NEWLY QUALIFIED GRADUATES OF EMPLOYMENT IN SEARCH OF THEIR FIRST JOB
- ENSURE QUALITY AND UPDATED TRAINING OFFER AND VOCATIONAL GUIDANCE
- PROMOTE THE ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNATIONALIZATION
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT, CULTURAL AND ECONOMIC GROWTH OF PORTUGAL AND EUROPE
The Consortium XPTO+ that proposes the Project XPTO+ II aims to promote mobility of recent graduates of vocational training to level 4 and is composed of EUROYOUTH (coordination Agrupamento de Escolas de Santo André, Escola Profissional de Fafe, Escola Profissional de Rio Maior and Academia Total-IEDP (entities of sending). The students will have the opportunity to experience their first professional traineeship with a duration of 14 weeks (98 days), with the linguistic online support for Group 1 countries and a language course of 20 hours for the countries in Group 2.
The participants are between 18 and 25 years old and come from the following courses:
AE SANTO ANDRE - BARREIRO
Courses: ICT Management, Graphic Design , Reception , Child Support
Courses: Multimedia, Sales, Management of Computer Equipment and Electronic and Automation of Computers
EP RIO MAIOR
Sectors: Auxiliary Health, Electrical Installations and Renewable Energy - Solar
ACADEMIA TOTAL - IEDP
Courses: Trade, Eletrotecnical, Cultural activities, Support for Children, Management; Management of Computer Equipment, Tourism.
It is expected as main impacts for the participants:
- PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE WITH COMPANIES DULY CERTIFIED IN THE EU
- INCREASE OF EMPLOYABILITY RATE
- HIGHER ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- STRENGTHENING OF SOFT SKILLS
- PERSONAL AND SOCIAL SKILLS REINFORCED
- INCREASE THE NUMBERS OF QUALIFIED YOUNG PEOPLE IN TRAINING MOBILITY
- IMPROVED LANGUAGE SKILLS
- APPROXIMATION OF NEW GENERATIONS TO EUROPE
IN THE CONSORTIUM PARTNERS AND INTERMEDIARIES
- the Development of good practices in MANAGEMENT OF PARTNERSHIPS/CONSORTIA: both national and internationaly
- Enlargements of SUPPORT FOR EMPLOYABILITY
- Consolidation of a OF NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LABOUR NETWORK
- MOTIVATION AND STIMULATION OF WORK TEAMS
- PARTNERS WITH GREATER KNOWLEDGE OF THE THEMES AND KEY ACTIONS OF FORMAL AND INFORMAL EDUCATION
At a national and transnational level, this project will contribute to:
- Strengthening of the Portuguese participation in European programs with a wide range of countries and not just those that, at first sight, are considered as central or more attractive to participants
- A continuity of the Strategy 2020 of EU, in so far as it contributes to the education, training and employability of EU citizens
- Combating early school leaving and youth unemployment, promoting employability and entrepreneurship
- The existence of a strengthened conscience in enterprises about the benefits of the mobility of Human Resources for the competitiveness, motivation and good-practices; strengthening the implementation of international mobility in various spheres of the formative path and professional individuals
- The establishement and/or strengthening of Partnerships between vocational training institutes and employers/employers' associations
- Consolidation of thematic and cross-sectoral partnerships which can help forge new relationships and new projects between organizations, promoting proximity of contacts that go beyond the mobility projects.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation