Wysoko wykwalifikowana kadra edukacyjna kluczem do sukcesu uczniów I Liceum Ogólnokształcącego w Wejherowie.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
One of the main objectives our school has always been targetting at is improving the leyel of key competences and skills with its outcome in their personal development and career success. The core of the project is a strong belief that best qualified, knowledgeable and longlife educating staff is a key to students' high achievements.
The main goals:
1. Fostering quality improvements of school performance and students' growth as a subject for the latest methods and tools of teaching recognition and introduction on a regular basis.
2. Improving teachers' foreign language skills.
3. Strengthening international cooperation between educational institutions and sharing experience with teachers worldwide.
4. Upgrading scholars' qualifications with its aim at educational diversity widening by implementing bilingual teaching as well as the Italian and Spanish coaching within extra-curricular activities.
5. Enhancing Information and Computer Technologies uptake in the procedure of teaching and taking advantage of ICT as a tool o knowledge aquisition in various domain and its passing.
6. Enhancing awareness of European culture, languages and values.
7. Improving school management potential by watching paragons and exchanging experiences.
8. Rising European educational systems awareness and following in their footsteps.
19 teachers and the school management are claimed to take part in the project. The mentoring staff expectations survey blueprints the apparent carve for responders for further skills development as well as international experience exchange, yet a language barrier seems to be the most severe problem to overcome. Due to the above fact, the activities within the project not only will include the teachers of foreign languages but other subjects' experts too.
Educational mobility has been planned to include all the project participants to take advantage of methodology and linguistic trainings in the United Kingdom, Austria, Spain and Italy, joint study projects at partnership schools in Sweden, Spain and Italy, training to support entrepreneurship of school management in Finland. Moreover, linguistic and intercultural preparation for mobile staff has been taken into account.
As for potential project outcome, there are several accomplishments quoted below:
- Learned novelties and solutions following suit within your own workshop
- Innovative skills and abilities acknowledgement and CLIL introduction
- Professional further development
- Knowledge and competence level rise while sharing experience
-Staff and students' social and cultural awareness rise
-Beyond borders project knowledge and procedure capability
There is every probability for the project presented above to prove a unique opportunity for our school environment permanently searching for establishing an offer to face up to demanding expectations and extraordinary ambitions of our students and their parents.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation