Wolontariat w Barlinku
Start date: Jan 5, 2015,
End date: Oct 4, 2015
The project "Volunteering in Barlinek" will be implemented from January 2015 in Barlinek (West Pomeranian voivodeship). The project will host a volunteer named Stergiou Katerina from Greece. Sending organisation is Elix. Volunteer will perform its tasks at the Centre for Training and Education of OHP and Municipal Kindergarten No. 2 "Under the Poplars" between February and June 2015. The target groups will be in the OHP young people with fewer opportunities in the age of 15-18 years old and in preschool children under 6. In all this is a group of about 150 people.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the volunteer include:
1 The Centre for Training and Education on the neck (3 working days):
- organizing activities for participants OHP at their leisure, including identifying alternative methods of spending free time by running different interest groups,
- conducting language classes,
- help OHP participants to learn the selected school subjects,
- zooming OHP participants on volunteer's country culture,
- to help OHP participants to develop projects of international co-operation.
2 In the kindergarten (2 working days):
- organizing activities for preschoolers
- oreschoolers learning through play
- organizing outdoor activities.
The main objective of the project is the "revival" OSiW Barlinek and Municipal Kindergarten by introducing new activities for youth and children gathered in these units. The volunteer will be able to make their own programs copyright. The project is associated with a number of benefits for all stakeholders involved in volunteering - Centre and Kindergarten will gain a new perspective on working with children and youth. The volunteer will acquire new skills that will be able to use in planning their careers. It is also important that, through the project "Volunteering on the neck" will be promoted the idea of volunteering in the local community, including OHP participants who themselves might be volunteers Erasmus +.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation