What can you do for Europe?
Start date: Mar 1, 2015,
End date: Jul 15, 2015
What Can You Do For Europe? is a project of multilateral youth exchange, a group of young people between 18 and 25, from 7 different European countries (Spain, Croatia, Portugal, Bulgaria, Italy, Romania and Slovakia) we want to make from 17 to 26 May 2015 , in the town of Guadarrama, Madrid, Spain.
With the creation and development of this project we want to work around the idea of building Europe from the ground, to show participants that they are precisely the present and future of this common Europe and to promote and enhance their skills and self-esteem to show them that we believe in them and their projects.
Among the objectives we want to achieve with the project, we have:
- Understand and develop our Rights and Duties as European Citizens
- Understand the social, political and cultural reality of young people from other European countries
- Report and discuss with participants about issues of social inclusion / social exclusion in Europe
- To contribute to capacity development debate and respect for difference.
- Promoting coexistence and intercultural awareness among participants
- Create a space for opinion exchange and proposals for our free time among participants.
- Learn and share different associations we know and of wich we are part
- Learning to disseminate our work as a fundamental part of our projects
The methodology developed includes the following activities:
- Team Work
- Development of Dynamic
- Workshops on Web 2.0 and new technologies
- Walking the Hills of Guadarrama
- Cultural visits to Madrid and Segovia
- Guided tour of the Monastery of El Escorial
- Intercultural Nights
The main working method, during the exchange, will be developed by creating teams in which all involved participate in the project, aiming at the achievement and continuity. In addition, we will share our customs and peculiarities, know typical aspects of our culture, and share 10 days of cohabitation in which learning of self and others especially to get humanly rich.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation