Voyage d'étude Hambourg travailleurs de jeunesse d..
Voyage d'étude Hambourg travailleurs de jeunesse de l'Observatoire 72 de jeunesse
Start date: Feb 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 1, 2015
The observatory Youth Sarthe is a place for debate, discussion and reflection on youth éducation politic department. It includes today: DDCS 72 CAF 72 Agricultural Social Mutual Mayenne, Orne, Sarthe, municipality (Le Mans, Allonnes, La Flèche, La Ferte Bernard, Ecommoy ...), several community centers, the network animator Youth Sarthe, several popular education associations (to date CEMEA and Rural Families)
The Observatory has the following missions:
- Bringing actors mobilized around policies for youth
- Propose and produce studies departmental interest.
- Experimenting with innovative approaches in the territories.
- Communicate the actions implemented in the department.
- Capitalize on lessons learned.
As part of these actions , the observatory wants to start an action - research which includes a mobility study to other youth policies at European level .
The observatory mandate CEMEA Loire as project coordinator.
The aim is to start departmental findings in terms of reception, policy and projects implemented by the structure of the department, to compare this amount of experience with situations and actions implemented by our European neighbors ( Germany - Hamburg) and to provide feedback or modes of intervention principles relevant shares to be experimenting da ns our structures for the benefit of young people.
The project is organized in several steps
- 1 Writing a note of issue
- 2 Preparation of a survey guide
- 3 Diagnostic about situation in Sarthe
- 4 Displacement at a European partner (in this case about Hamburg - Germany with coordination Dock Europe)
- 6 Observation , exchange
- 6 Restitution / Communication / Recommendations
- 7 Experiment
Mobility is the 4th stape of the project with the following objectives for professionals and elected representatives (associations and communities)
- To meet another reality (development and implementation of policies childhood - youth) and through an intercultural and comparative educational practice (not sideways) and reflect on their own practice.
- To produce a collective analysis of the seminar and try out the slopes, perspectives and recommendations.
- To launch tracks of educational activities towards youth (test phase)
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation