VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN EUROPE
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
This proposal is intended to guarantee equal opportunities for students in Vocational and Educational Training in our institution so they can carry out their internships abroad. From the Management Team of our college the participation of all Educational staff is promoted, especially French and English departments together with the Leonardo coordinator as well as the Director of Studies in charge of "on the job" training.
The main aims of this project are:
- Offer a social, linguistic and technical opportunity to immerse students in a different sociocultural atmosphere.
- Guarantee high quality companies where our students could develop their professional skills.
- Get some resources for accommodation, transport and meals of students in Vocational and Educational Training.
These mobilities will be carried out at the end of the formative period of the students (either in an ordinary or extraordinary period).
Students taking part in this project are from two different formative cycles:
- Mid-degree Vocational and Educational Training in Cookery and Gastronomy.
- Mid-degree Vocational and Educational Training in Catering Services.
This project also guarantees equal opportunities when carrying out students´ internships abroad, being able to acquire not only the technical competences related to the formative cycle they have studied but also linguistic competences in a foreign language (French or English) and other sociocultural environments.
The main aim is to promote the interchange, cooperation and mobility between institutions and companies of the European Union.
- Promote the cooperation with European companies.
- Offer a correct combination of capacities and competences in the labour market.
- Increase their knowledge through interaction with the society.
- Ease the development and innovation of training in Mid-degree Formative Cycles.
Students mobilities will last 370 hours distributed into 12 months (3 months) according to official curricula and allowing students to get the aims and capacities proposed.
Our host partners are qualified to fulfil students´expectations according to their capacities given these establishments are highly recognised in the field of Catering and Hospitality Industry.
Once students finish their mobility period, they will be issued a Europass Mobility Document apart from a Final Report from the company where it is shown if the students got the required assesment criteria.
There will be a continuous coordination between the training tutors in our college together with the Leonardo Coordinator, the student and the company.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation