Vibes of Life
Start date: Jan 1, 2015,
End date: Aug 31, 2015
Youth Exchanges are powerful learning activities. Our aim was to exploit the momentum and gain from these learning experience to empower youth leaders and young participants. The successful process of "Vibes of Life" youth exchange of the last 2 years in Cyprus was used as a platform, incorporated in a Training (A1) in Cyprus for enhancing youth worker capabilities specifically designed to have hands on experience during an ongoing youth exchange. The knowledge, skills attitudes gained were then applied in a youth exchange (A2) - in Slovenia.
Both Training and Youth exchange has been dealt with as a learning experience for young participants with a clear plan of a learning process. Reflection groups, evaluations in each day, learning goals, peer to peer support and mobilisation of the young participants active participation, creativity and challenge.
The objectives of the project are:
- promoting of young people participation and inclusion in society;
- helping and sustaining young people in achieving skills, values and attitudes important for personal development
- promoting of Erasmus + principles: tolerance, respect for other cultures, respect for human rights, etc;
- achieving all the objectives through fun and entertaining activities for the participants.
- achievement of knowledge on European Union, Erasmus + program and democracy;
- developing long lasting partnership relationship between the promoters of the project.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation