Vertiefung der interkulturellen und fachdidaktisch..
Vertiefung der interkulturellen und fachdidaktischen Kompetenzen (interkulturelles Bewusstsein, Sprachbewusstsein, Sprachlernkompetenz) von Fremdsprachenlehrer/inne/n an unserer Schule
Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
The fact that constitutes the background of our professional developement is to improve modern language teaching. Secondly, the new competence-oriented curricula and A-levels make it necessary for our language teachers to re-arrange curricular and methodical requirements such as the teaching/learning of learning techniques and devices.
Consequently, we intend, by taking part in specific teacher training courses, to give students support im achieving multilingual competence in an integrated Europe.
This year we intend to send one French-teacher fort wo weeks to France. She will take part in a course dealing with the following aspects:
- everyday culture with a specific focus on language and literature;
- language teaching methodology: promotion and evaluation of pupil's language skills both orally and in reading and writing, development of writing workshops, promotion and enhancement of language teaching skills, development and promotion of reading skills.
The foreign language teacher is expected to broaden her knowledge in the field of of language (current tendencies), literature and culture. She will get to know and examine new ways of teaching intercultural awareness and put to the test practical ideas and techniques by applying these aspects.
During this training course she will attend workshops, seminars and local educational trips.
As a long term result we expect more teachers to participate in these courses.
These are our intentions :
- supporting the awareness of a common European culture;
- providing teachers with strategies for organizing, reflecting and evaluating language teaching methods
- teaching/learning cultural phenomena in a competence- and goal-oriented way;
- organising and reflecting upon language acquisition methods, techniques, strategies;
- motivating pupils to acquire international certificates (since we are a DELF exam centre);
- evaluating foreign language teaching at our school in view of common methodological elements and test formats;
- implementing and developing ways of discussing and reflecting our own language teaching;
- implementing insights, gained from the pocesses mentioned above, into our school curriculum;
- disseminate acquired knowledge within the Federal Working Community and thus foster cooperation in Upper Austria.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation