Vertiefen der Kenntnisse im Projektmanagement und ..
Vertiefen der Kenntnisse im Projektmanagement und Erweiterung der interkulturellen Kenntnisse. Anstreben einer verbesserten europäischen Entwicklung hinsichtlich der schulischen Arbeit.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
We are applying to participate in the Erasmus training project in order to
improve the quality of our school, teachers and students.
For our three participating teachers we expect intercultural training and
improvement of project management competences. We assume that they will pass
on their newly acquired knowledge to their colleagues. We should thus see a
growing enthusiasm for European projects and all the activities related to
them. We also expect to be trained in the application for potential grants.
The THS has to adapt to a changing job market, demography and problems of
immigration. If we want to cope with the new tasks we need interdisciplinary
and intercultural competences. We expect the Erasmus training courses to
support the learning.
And of course, it’s important for us to start networking on an international
level, to discuss European issues and to develop ideas for solutions.
Following this Erasmus project we intend to collaborate with other European
schools to further develop the European thought.
1. THS would like to send three Colleagues to Portugal / Spain to an intercultural training course in projekt management.
2. The colleagues teach the subjects politics, history und economics.
3. These colleagues can function as multipliers afterwards.
4. They are supposed to present their knowledge to all members of the school in a school conference and discuss them in working teams.
5. Future projects are to be elaborated on an interdisciplinary level.
6. Through the participation in this training, THS expects to gain better information for a proper handling of international partnerships. project management, intercultural exchange of colleagues from different countries.
7. The contacts to colleagues in other countries should enable future projects to be designed more target-oriented. THS will be able to work on European topics more intensely and more open with its many students and develop further.
8. The registered colleagues will prepare a presentation about the school and Germany as a team project. This will be discussed and adepted to the majority's wishes via e-mail or internet conferences. Furthermore, questions for a seminar will be prepared.
9. By means of manifesting the newly acquired competencies from the training by the project partner Ifel-Institut, further development of the school will be enhanced in a sustainable way, especially in reference to the European idea.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation