Uşak Ticaret Sanayi Odası ile Münih Ticaret ve San..
Uşak Ticaret Sanayi Odası ile Münih Ticaret ve Sanayi Odası Arasındaki Mesleki Eğitim Projesi
Start date: Jul 1, 2015,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
Uşak, Münih Chambers Vocational Training Exchange Project has been developed to increase the quality of vocational education in food, construction and services sectors. Project will provide a sustainable vocational education system in the private sector by increasing the vocational skills of students in Uşak. Therefore, main objective of the project is to deliver a training programme for the students who are receiving vocational training in four important sector in Uşak.
Project partners are Munich Chamber of Commerce and Industry which are well known professional organisations of Germany. Target groups of the project are students in the food, construction and services sectors in Uşak. 60 students from the vocational schools (20 for each sector) will be selected. Moreover, 3 teachers in the three of the vocational schools in Uşak are also other target group of the project. Final target group of the project is the personel of the Usak Chamber of Commerce and Industry who will monitor the mobility activities in Germany (their cost will be covered from institutional support costs). The total number of the target group who will be take part in mobility activities is 66 person.
Each mobility activity will take 16 days including travel days. During the mobility activities target group will make exchange and on the job training in vocational centers within Munich Chambers. Mobility activities for food sector, construction and service sectors will be done to Munich İHK. The outcomes for skills within the project could be classified under three headings: 1. outcomes for vocational skills; 2. outcomes for cultural skills; 3. outcomes for vocational language skills.
Expected results of the project on the participants will be:
• vocational skills of the participants developed
• behaviourial skills developed
• cultural learning and exchanges provided
• Behaviour for adoption develeoped
• ICT skills developed
• vocational language skills developed
• Integration skills for labour market developed
Expected results of the project for the development of Uşak will be:
• Chamber-Companies-Vocational schools cooperation developed
• The concept of "Trainers" in the componies will be supported
• Efforts for the transfer of German Vocational Education System to Uşak supported
• efforts for to provide qualified labour force in Uşak supported
• Competitiveness of the companies in the long run supported
• quality of vocational education in vocational schools in Uşak increased
• "New generation workforce" have competative vocational skills in the companies established
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation