Unterrichtsgestaltung und Medienkompetenz in Europ..
Unterrichtsgestaltung und Medienkompetenz in Europa-Schulen
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
The federal state of Rhineland Palatine has (as other federal states before) certified 16 Europe schools in for the first time in May 2015. The vocational school Idar-Oberstein is one of them, and we are objecting to expand our European-oriented school profile by offering additional lessons with a focus on Europe. Best practise of other countries should help us to do so.
- Job experience in Europe related lessons in Europe schools of other EU countries.
- Job shadowing of headmasters and heads of department in certified schools.
- Acquisition and exchange of best practice between European schools of different cultures
- Integration of groups of disabled or disadvantaged students; Comparison of the ways schools and countries with different EU-disposition deal with this topic
- Inclusion of ICT; Tutorials and networking of institutions for advanced pan-European us
- Promotion of European consciousness among teachers / students
- Dissemination of results to regional schools without European certification
- Improving the chances of adolescents in the European labor market
- Improving the chances of disadvanted adolescents in the European labor market
In the light of increasingly rapid development of communications technology within and outside the school sector, teachers see themselves more and more confronted with problems, particularly in those classes and/or learning groups, where special teaching requirements are required due to behavioural disorder. It was also the aim of this project to improve teaching framework and learning achievement for these groups on the basis of best-practise experience. For this, the new media and technologies should very well be meaningfully incorporated in the teaching methodology, as far as experience has been gained accordingly in target schools.
Furthermore, a special focus is placed on the practise in vocational-, communication- and europeorientated subjects.
Internationalised exchange of experience, pedagogic ICT appraisal and motivational techniques for an european thinking shall comprehensively contribute to an improved learning situation for learning groups characterised by special requirements and need for advice. Therefore 13 teachers and managers of school went to 5 countries with lessons and courses including european practise.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation