"Умните учители с интелигентни технологии" - Smar..
"Умните учители с интелигентни технологии" - Smart teachers with Smart Devices
Start date: Jun 1, 2014,
End date: Jun 30, 2015
One of our school goals is to provide a high quality educational training following the state educational standards and implementing the European dimension in foreign language skills, art and technology in the spirit and traditions of the current school development.
The objective of this project is to provide an opportunity to enhance skills in key competencies and sharing European models for training and interactive use of ICT, knowledge and skills development in order to work in a multicultural environment , developing innovative pedagogical approaches .
The project will respond to the following needs :
- To develop digital skills in teaching different subjects by including ICT technology.
- To prepare and motivate young teachers for more effective use of ICT and to stimulate them to continue working as teachers by raising their professional self-esteem ;
- To exchange best practices involving multicultural environment;
- To develop management skills and competencies
- To develop IT literacy in order to effectively teach in lessons
- To develop IT visual literacy in order to improve learning outcomes in Art lessons
- To raise the level of language competence in order to improve the performance of students and exchange of best practices.
Our mobilities of 5 groups of teachers, experts and management for 5-day courses will include:
Course 1. "Tap-Swipe-Pinch" changing the ways to learn and teach
3 groups of teachers - ICT experts and subject teachers
Course 2 : Course 'Best Practices Benchmarking'
2 groups of managers and ITC experts.
Our implementation methods are based on internationalization and increasing key competences of our teachers through innovative international exchanges. In order to cover an exemplary group of each area of expertise, teachers will be distributed in 5 mobility groups (managers, teachers, psychologists and technical staff). We envisage the procedure of selecting the most motivated teachers in their field who are ready to disseminate the results among other colleagues. The participant are planned to organize training seminars and workshops to train their colleagues when they come after their courses. They will also invite colleagues to a demo lesson to show how they have integrated the new ITC skills. This will ensure the sustainability of the project, which will also guarantee the achievement of school strategy by providing high quality ITC competences and promotion of European dimensions in language, Arts, IT lessons and leadership skills .
• To inform the school staff about the goals and priorities of the Erasmus+ Programme
• To select the project coordinator and team to work on the school application and the identification of the needs of qualification of school staff
• To choose the provider of the training courses and preparation of the application;
• To sign a contract with the National Agency
• To prepare the specific requirements for courses
• To approve the proposed a courses and sign the contracts with partner, training provider
• To make an online survey on the attitudes of staff and to announce the selection procedure
• To offer a program for the courses
• To sign an agreements/contracts with the participants
•To prepare travel arrangements and identify the group leader
• To conduct surveys among the participants on the learning outcomes the ratio of expected/end results
• Participants present ppt presentation and one-day seminars to train other colleagues and open demo lessons.
The chosen model will have a significant effect on the quality of educational services at our school because we will develop sustainable skills, knowledge and personal experience integrating multinational training to prepare highly qualified teachers and management. Project impact and long-term benefits from the selected mobilities, which include:
• A thorough introduction to the training models and management in a multicultural environment ;
• Discussing the models with representatives of the host organization;
• Developing theoretical knowledge and skills to implement ICT training methods by learning and direct participation in the learning process ;
• Providing feedback to the trainers from the host organization for the level of acquired knowledge and competence in the relevant field.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation