TUC - Training Using Creativity
Start date: Jan 15, 2015,
End date: May 15, 2015
TUC - Training Using Creativity was set in the context of Erasmus+ Programme’s general objective (renewed framework for European cooperation in the youth field) as well as specific objectives of the Programme in the field of youth (improving the level of key competence and skills of young people).
The project’s main objective was to train youth workers from partner countries in using creative and art methods to foster young people’s creativity and entrepreneurship, thus developing their youth work competences, increasing quality of their work and strengthening the capacity of their organisations. This has been achieved through a high quality, structured non-formal educational programme developing the following youth worker competences:
- ability to foster young people’s creativity and problem-solving skills
- ability to foster young people’s individual values: trust, confidence, knowledge of own limits, creativity and body consciousness;
- ability to foster young people’s group values: cooperation, cohesion, participation, roles, short/medium/long-term planning activities
- ability to foster social integration through the education on diversity, solidarity and intercultural dialogue
- ability to foster young people’s young people’s entrepreneurship by looking at successful examples of young people’s initiatives implemented for the benefit of their communities and their peers
The project involved a total of 24 participants and 4 staff. Participant profile: youth workers and youth leaders, motivated to use theatre methods to foster creativity and entrepreneurship of young people.
Project activities, based on the principles of non-formal education, included theatre work, team-building, simulations, debates, working groups, evaluation sessions and performances.
The project’s results, and main impact have been the increased competence of participants (youth workers) in using theatre tools for creativity and entrepreneurship, and the increased capacity of partner organisations’ activities for young people across Europe.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation