Транснационална мобилност за успешен професионален..
Транснационална мобилност за успешен професионален старт
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Professional secondary school of transport established traditions in the absorption of two professions: "Fitter, driver" and "Small and medium businesses." One of the priorities of the school is to serve the training of future fitters and economists to be removed from classrooms and workshops in a real working environment. One attractive way to implement this priority is the school's participation in the project "Erasmus +".
Participants in mobility are going to be 20 students in "Motor transport equipment" and "Small and medium businesses" from X, XI and XII grades. Students will build their professional knowledge and skills in the partner companies "Tuzcular Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret" A.SH. , "Kale Otomotiv Ticaret ve Sanayi "A.SH. and "Edirne Group" in Edirne, Turkey. Users of mobility will carry out practical work in workshops and offices of partner companies for 3 / three / weeks from 26/03/2016 until 17/04/2016 inclusive.
With funding from the sector "Erasmus +" and through participation in the project will increase the possibility of our students to work successfully as good and decent professionals to fit into the social life of the big European family.
The project aims are:
- Improving the quality of students’ vocational education by adopting European standards to diagnose, repair, marketing and sale of cars and other assets.
- Applicating and improving of professional competencies acquired in modern automotive workshops with modern equipment.
- Utilization of modern technical and economic terminology in the field of diagnostics, repair, marketing and sale of cars, "Ford" and other assets.
- Enriching personal development of students through knowledge of the culture of countries applying EU member
- Development of skills for teamwork, acceptance of differences and creating lasting friendships based on humanity and tolerance
- Improvement of language competences in Turkish language by communicating in foreign language environment.
- Gaining confidence and self-esteem for a successful career on the national and European labor market.
- Enhancing the prestige of Professional secondary school of transport-Krumovgrad
The target group is going to be set up according to criteria applied by the project team and experts from the school. It will be held pedagogic, linguistic and cultural preparation, which will be a prerequisite for the smooth mobility. Users will work in automotive firms partners and engage in diagnostics, repair, marketing and sale of cars "Ford" and in partner-company "Edirne Group" with object construction, merchandising and actions that contribute to the realization of the marketing mix of the organization. At the end of the training practice users will receive a certificate of firms that have worked for conducted complementary practical training EUROPASS mobility document.
Funding program "Erasmus +" will provide the expected results of the project. Students from the Secondary School of Transport will extend their practical skills by working in a modern and a real working environment. They will become familiar with modern methods and technologies in the field of diagnostics, repair, marketing and sale of automobiles, business strategy and economic policy in services; Will enrich their spirituality, culture, and language skills through communication in foreign language environment and thus build confidence of full citizens of the large European community.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation