Training of Creativity - A residential training co..
Training of Creativity - A residential training course
Start date: Aug 1, 2015,
End date: Feb 29, 2016
TOC Training Of Creativity has been set in the context of Erasmus+ Programme’s general objective (renewed framework for European cooperation in the youth field) as well as specific objectives of the Programme in the field of youth (improving the level of key competences and skills of young people).
The project’s main objective was to train youth workers from partner countries in using art methods, mostly theatre, to foster young people’s creativity and entrepreneurship, thus developing their youth work competences, increasing the quality of their work and strengthening the capacity of their organisations. This was achieved through a high quality, structured non-formal educational programme developing the following youth worker competences:
- ability to foster young people’s creativity and problem-solving skills
- ability to foster young people’s individual values: trust, confidence, knowledge of own limits, creativity and body consciousness;
- ability to foster young people’s group values: cooperation, cohesion, participation, roles, short/medium/long-term planning activities
- ability to foster social integration through the education on diversity, solidarity and intercultural dialogue
- ability to foster young people’s young people’s entrepreneurship by looking at successful examples of young people’s initiatives implemented for the benefit of their communities and their peers
The project involved 22 participants and 4 team members from the following countries: Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania, UK, Estonia, France, Macedonia, and Croatia.
Participant profile: youth workers and youth leaders, motivated to use theatre methods to foster creativity and entrepreneurship of young people.
Project activities, based on the principles of non-formal education, include theatre work, team building, simulations, debates, working groups, and evaluation sessions.
The project increased competence of participants (youth workers) in using theatre tools for creativity and entrepreneurship, and the increased capacity of partner organisations’ activities for young people across Europe.
Long-term benefits of the project include increased creativity and entrepreneurship of young people in partner countries.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation