Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
1. Aukštadvaris Agricultural School (coordinator)
2. Kaišiadorys School of Business and Technology
3. Elektrėnai Vocational Training Centre
4. Austausch und Weiterbildung Agentur AWA (Germany)
5. Idea-M (United Kingdom)
6. IZI Ltd (Malta)
7. ESMOVIA – Sistema Practices s.l. (Spain)
PROJECT’S PARTICIPANTS: vocational training teachers.
IMPLEMENTED PROJECT’S MAIN GOAL: Vcational training teachers have improved their abilities to work with national minorities students, lessons giving and groups’ management skills in classes, where are national minorities students, trying to diminish racism and xenophobia in schools and encourage tolerance.
OTHER IMPLEMENTED OBJECTIVES
• Educated participants’ abilities objectively manage problem situations and solve questions in classes, related to racism, xenophobia and discrimination issues;
• Raised the level of participants’ sociability, cultural awareness, understanding and tolerance, which teachers are able to impart to students;
• Improved participants’ educational, psychological and communication with students skills, especially teaching national minorities students, trying to achieve better motivation and their learning outcomes;
• Acquired modern vocational training methods individualizing vocational training process, raised general level of participants’ qualification.
PARTICIPANTS REQUIREMENTS WERE:
• To acquire skills how objectively manage problem situations and solve questions in classes, related to racism, xenophobia and discrimination issues;
• To improve vocational training teachers’ lessons giving and groups’ management skills in classes, where are national minorities students, acquire skills to work with such students;
• To become more sociable and tolerant, improve cultural awareness and understanding, learn how to impart that for students;
• To improve educational, psychological and communication with students skills, especially teaching national minorities students;
• To acquire modern vocational training methods individualizing vocational training process, to raise general level of qualification.
• To improve foreign language skills;
• To educate communicational skills in foreign environment, broaden cultural outlook and number of professional contacts;
• To get familiar with foreign culture;
• To enhance motivation for improvement.
Main impact of the project: during the lectures observation teachers have improved their abilities to work with national minorities students, lessons giving and groups’ management skills in classes, where are national minorities students, trying to diminish racism and xenophobia in schools and encourage tolerance.
• Project helped to diminish racism and xenophobia cases in schools, create tolerant learning environment and educate intelligent young personalities;
• Project helped to increase the level of international collaboration in educational field, improved learning process;
• For project’s implementation responsible staff have improved organisational and managements skills. Acquired experience lead to better project’s administration.
• Internships presentations helped to spread participants’ acquired competences among other colleagues.
ACHIEVED PROJECT’S RESULTS
• Completed qualifying internships under the internships’ programs.
• Acquired internship’s evaluation certificates – Europasses, certificates of hosting organizations and project’s coordinator.
• Made reports of internships.
• Organised internships’ presentations at Consortium schools.
• Raised level of the participants’ professional competences according to their professional requirements.
• Is being created more tolerant learning environment, is being gradualy diminished level of racism, xenophobia and discrimination at Consortium schools.
Project’s dissemination main goal was: to introduce target groups with project’s implementation, its goals, activities and results, encourage tolerance, cultural awareness and understanding of people, reveal European values and positive EU support possibilities.
Used methods of project’s dissemination: articles in web-pages and regional newspapers, stands and booklets about project, presentations of the internships and consideration of project’s results.
2015 06 01 – 2016 06 01, total 12 months. There were implemented four internships: to Germany. United Kingdom, Malta and Spain. Total number of participants: 21.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation