Today's Volunteers Tomorrow's Changemakers
Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Apr 30, 2017
By this project we aim to provide non-formal learning opportunities- social integration, sense of anti discrimination for youngster with fewer opportunitiest and then we will let them learn about the opportunities after short term EVS such as Long term EVS, Erasmus+. The project also aims to spread the phylosophy of volunteerism in local and international level. Our EVS action took start in 2007 and hosted more than 180 volunteers before. more volunteers are interested in the same activity so we decided to host the volunteers who were willing to come to this project . It is going to be performed with cooperation of Gaziantep Training And Youth Association and sending organisaitons from Italy, Romania, Jordan, Portekiz, Hungary and Ukrain. Mentors,youth workers, trainers, volunteers from abroad and local volunteers will hold the project. Hosting organisation we will be setting up a duration for voluntary activities and learning process of the volunteers.
The activities are related with Integration and intercultural dialogue, European awareness, Youth Information activities and target group is uneducated youngsters and children working in streets, in leukemia or homeless
Expected results of this project are;
• to raise European Awareness among youngsters
• to enable youngsters get new information, skills and experiences
• to increase quality of youth works
• to enable the partner organisations get new experiences
• Integration of the youngsters and children under risk or difficult background and motivating them for youth works in EU context.
• to encourage youngster with fewer opportunities for active participation
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation