Start date: May 22, 2015,
End date: Sep 21, 2015
The main aim of the project was to develop youth workers competencies to work with young people and support their learning process, and provide better quality training programs.
• Support the professional development of youth workers who are directly working with young people and implementing training programs or monitoring learning process by providing well design training course about brain, learning process and thinking strategies;
• Build professional networks with colleges/partners in other countries and encourage international cooperation between organizations;
• Enhance mobility of youth workers by providing training course outside their casual environment thus allowing them to develop their competences and share their experiences and ideas with other participants;
• Increase the capacity of youth organizations to provide effective training programs by enhancing youth workers competencies;
• Raise participants’ understanding about creative and critical thinking, emotional intelligence and learning process and importance of these skills for future work;
• Share practices and policies’ in youth work between partner organizations;
• Raise participants understanding and awareness of other cultures and and develop sense of European identity and encourage intercultural dialogue;
• Encourage discussions about necessity for better understanding of learning processes in formal and non-formal education.
The training course was implemented in Tukums Latvia from 5th to 14th of July, 2015. The project involved 8 partner organizations from Europe, in total 24 youth workers.
After training course, workshops in local communities were implemented.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation