The third role exchange
Start date: Aug 10, 2015,
End date: Dec 9, 2015
In most cases when we talk about gender equality, implicitly has attached the context "gender violence" understanding the concept erroneously, leading to a context of physical inequality without going beyond the context itself into something much more comprehensive, with many remarks about the differences between men and women.
We seek to answer questions as simple as: Why are there a number of games default to the sex of the baby from birth? Because the role of men and women within the chores of a home or the family itself generationally are marked by gender? What really determines factor access to a job with "like" qualities regardless of gender of the person? Can a society with a real gender balance be more civil, productive and fair? The true introduction of women in all professional families and their various employment positions is a fact of improving production and quality business? How important is the role of homosexuals and transgender, or they pose a threat to our status in life?
The project "The third role" do not seek to generate extreme positions , but debating whether the path taken so far is safe, balanced, real ... Look deeper individually and socially in exchange participants through activities and methodologies shock to see if everything they think they know about the genre and its supposed "balance" is matched with the current reality, and it is well to analyze why and reach conclusions that can be extrapolated to society to achieve a truly balanced society social, political, family and work at the genus level.
The objectives of this exchange are:
- Discover and integrate the fact of difference as a value of personal enrichment.
- Empowering women and men both in increased job opportunities options understood the concept of equality promotes a broader, stronger, healthier and less competitive and exclusive labor market.
- Develop attitudes of rejection towards discriminatory conduct.
- To analyze critically the role of the social partners and families involved in our education from birth and as we influence the survival of stereotyped behaviors and prejudices.
-To Attitudes and enhance collaborative approaches between men and women, creating therefore a more just and consistent with a balanced and united Europe society.
- To compare the effect of a differentiated gender socialization and assess its consequences.
Develop exchange in the province of Huelva or in the capital, from 3 to 11 October 2015 with 50 participants from 6 countries: Turkey, Germany, Finland, Romania, Spain and Italy are likely to participate in this project all those people students, volunteers, young among 18 and 30 years, and workers in the field of education, training and youth with social concerns to improve citizen participation in the work of inclusion of women, empathetic and supportive population , ability to work in team and personal experiences that contribute to the overall group.
Our methods of work in all these activities will be based on a bidirectional education through which knowledge, values, customs and behaviors are transmitted. Education not only occurs through word, is present in all our actions, feelings and attitudes that materialize in the range of skills, knowledge, attitudes and values acquired. What is commonly called non-formal education.
The activities carried out will be the Group Dynamics, lectures, presentations, Simulation Games / Workshops, cultural games and icebreakers, roundtables, exhibitions, Dynamics, meetings, cultural visits, cultural evenings of each country, entertainment activities and other proposals Future networking, etc.
The powers that work and the results that we get in the project "The third role" in line with the objectives outlined are:
- Improved ability to interpret from various perspectives, facts, ideas or documents from other cultures, explain and relate or compare them with their own, to understand how it can easily be misunderstood what someone from another culture says, writes or does.
- Improved ability to acquire new knowledge about another culture, and skill to implement these
knowledge in real situations of communication and interaction.
- Getting specific notions and clear information on the concept of gender balance and intercultural, and collective gender with which it has to intervene.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation