The emblem's meeting : Orzel, Solyom, Coq
Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Nov 30, 2015
" The of emblem meeting: Orzel, Solyom, Coq " is a project introduced and realized by French, Polish and Hungarian young people from 14 to 17 years old. During 12 days they will meet in France with as objectives common to meet, to exchange, to share their culture, their heritage(holdings), and to open on Europe. Implied(involved) throughout the project, the young people are the driving actors and the element of this exchange.
It is through the rich and varied program of activities that the young people will share the wealth of their heritage : cultural, architectural, gastronomic and unusual, around:
- Creation of mascot representing the symbolic animals of every country
- Collective realization of a challenge photo having for theme: ' the young people revisit their heritage ". This challenge photo will be compiled in a video clip realized by the young people.
- Visits of unusual and historic places: the megalithic site of Carnac, the historic city of Nantes, the castle of Craon...
- Exchanges around the gastronomy with meals with theme and a competition of cake stores
- "Europa Games": meeting between young people on cultural, sports tests...
By this exchange the young people wish to share their project with families, elected representatives, natives whom they will meet before, during and after their project. So they will realize actions aimed at these various public (meeting inter families, official welcome in City hall, initiation traditional dances, realization of a challenge photos with the inhabitants, the evening open to all)
It is 36 young people who are ready to venture into this enriching experience. They will be brought to develop certain skills: initiative, autonomy, open-mindedness, implication in the life citizen while blooming personally. This project is one of their first step in their life of European citizen and which knows: can be a key stage in their life of tomorrow.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation