Tehnici și tehnologii europene pentru creșterea și..
Tehnici și tehnologii europene pentru creșterea și îngrijirea animalelor
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
"European techniques and technologies in livestock and care of animals" is a project training addressed at 36 students in 10th grade at Technological Agricultural High School "Alexandru Borza" Ciumbrud, qualification veterinary technician.
The partners are:
- Technological Agricultural High School "Alexandru Borza" Ciumbrud - beneficiary
- Barcelos and Quinta Argemil veterinary clinic in the town of Barcelos, Portugal, DR YIANNIS STYLIANOU and Amargeti Equestrian Club in the city of Paphos, Cyprus - receiving partners
-Associação Intercultural Amigos da Mobilidade din Barcelos and Organization for Promotion of European Issues din Paphos, Cyprus - intermediary organizations
Training period is important for a good assimilation of european agriculture practices of livestock sector, because it proposed the formation of young specialists in livestock sector according with the principles of organic farming, which requires farmers to feed animals with adequate and high quality feed, which is produced from organic raw material, with a minimum amount of additives and complementary substances, to have free access to pasture and grazing, adequate shelter and hygiene conditions and appropriate treatments using homeopathy and phytotherapy.
It will answer to the following training needs of future veterinary technicians:
-Making practical training in farms which have a high degree of technology and apply ecological principles of livestock;
-Contact with professionals with a high level of skill and knowledge anchored in the European context
-Adaptation with environment in future practical work and achieve a relevant work experience for a future career;
-The development of values and attitudes that facilitate access to other qualification levels;
-Increasing professional and individual performance of students through the formation of technical skills and specific skills of qualification, by practicing communication skills in a foreign language and by increasing adaptability and accountability.
-Developing partnerships to facilitate training in accordance with the requirements of the European labor market.
Project objectives :
1. Developing professional skills and specific practical skills qualification : technical skills in the field of modern biotechnology of livestock and in the filed of health and safety in work; practical skills for applying modern methods of breeding animals, to modern technologies for diagnostics, surgery and therapy to animals.
2. Acquire knowledge in organic livestock, entrepreneurial knowledge to facilitate private initiatives in the field.
3. Personal development of participants by improving language skills, cultural, of communication by increasing autonomy, responsibility and self-confidence.
4. Establishing future partnerships to link school with current and future requirements of the European labor market and facilitate quality training of graduates.
Placement period was fixed at 4 weeks with unrolling into two streams - September 2016 and September 2017. Participants will do an internship of 120 hours (4 weeks) in the modules provided in Practical training in the curriculum, as follows:
-Module VII - Safety and health at work in the field of veterinary - 24 hours
-Module V - Anatomy, pathology and pathophysiology - 48 hours
-Module VI - Modern biotechnology in livestock - 48 hours
During the internship will develop the following general technical competence units corresponding SPP's qualification:
UC 9 - Safety and health at work in the veterinary field
UC 11 - Anatomy and physiology of animals
UC 12 - Modern biotechnology in livestock
1. Professional competencies and practical skills acquired, which will give participants a greater preparation for their integration into the labor market.
2. Experience training clinics and farms in Europe and working in multicultural teams will increase the autonomy and accountability of participants, they become more prepared and more competitive.
3. Intercultural skills acquired and language development will make those 36 participants better able to integrate and live in a different cultural context.
4. Developing entrepreneurial skills.
5. CD, containing examples of good practice during internship.
6. Exhibition of photographs of aspects of the training period.
7. Making a curricular auxiliary - Modern techniques and technologies of livestock and care of animals.
8. The establishment of a cooperation agreement between the school and organizations receiving.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation