Technologie multimedialne drogą do przyjaznej eduk..
Technologie multimedialne drogą do przyjaznej edukacji przyszłości
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
Our project is called „ICT technologies - way of friendly education of the future”. During the discussion on European development school plan we realised that one of the main need of our institution is training of our teachers in a field of ICT technologies in education. The specificity of working in our school forces us to improve teachers’ qualification, especially those who teach children with special needs. Due to the fact that lots of European schools achieve high teaching results in special education, we must learn English to use their experience. Among 36 full-employed workers, 3 of them communicate in English fluently (level A), 8 persons are on level B and only 3 are on basic level (C). 22 teachers, which stands for 61% do not speak English at all.
• ICT skills and language competences development in staff and students self-education;
• Great impact on usage of innovative pedagogical methods in special education;
• Creation of new learning methods for young teachers according to necessary ICT skills and competences;
• Making possibility of digital integration in teaching and learning workshops on different levels;
• Supporting ICT education;
• Promoting new-opened European resources useful at work in integrational school;
• Supporting staff in gaining and developing ICT skills and digital competences;
• Promoting learning results by developing, usage and evaluating educational programs ;
• Supporting innovative teaching methods that limit differences in teaching results of those who originate from poor society and pupils with special needs.
Among the project participants there are young teachers and those who have long-term pedagogical experience, administration staff, young learners teachers and subject teachers. Most of them have qualifications in oligophrenopedagogy, typhlopedagogy, surdopedagogy and speech therapy.
Our project is leading on the basis of three kinds of activities;
- English course for teachers in Poland
- job shadowing in two partners schools
- training courses abroad.
During realisation of this project we take advantage of possibilities offering by Erasmus plus programme: the fund for training ( in Poland and abroad too) and for detailed observing a work in European educational institutions.
We expect that after finishing the project our staff will improve language competences and will broaden IT skills in profesional work in particular in working with special needs pupils. We hope the realisation of the project will bear fruit enhancing European dimension of our school, will widen intercultural awareness of pupils and teachers, will cause to using good practices observing in European partners schools to modernize and manage our institution. Gained experience, new knowledge and skills will be used in teaching and learning processes to make them more attractive and to widen usage of international internet recourses. New contacts will enable us to lead future European projects in education. As a result a school staff will in a broaden range use possibilities of European tools as eTwinning platform to cooperate with teachers of other European schools. All drawn up script_s, teaching aids and materials will be useful in future years in our institution. Meetings and local events which will cause dissemination the project, will contribute to developing of local society awareness that Polish schools and other educational institutions should develop in European spirit.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation