TACTIC (10th phase) Team Action For International ..
TACTIC (10th phase) Team Action For International Cooperation
Start date: Jun 17, 2015,
End date: Jan 16, 2016
The main aim of our project is improving the employment capacity of youngsters via youth projects in frames of youth in action projects which built on social and intercultural learning awarness.
Our project has 4 special aims: First, we aim at gaining new insights, fresh ideas, skills, and knowledge about youth work and the education of pre-school children in abroad. Secondly, we aim at offering knowledge, training, skills, and experience on the Youth in Action programme for the volunteer. Third, we intend to create opportunities to contribute to the personal development of both our targeted group of children and the volunteers. Finally, we aspire to make it possible for the volunteers to use and develop his/her knowledge and skills for our children.
The volunteer will work in a combination of four different environments. These environments consist of:
a) kindergartens for pre-school children ,
b) media institutions,
c) our organization, GESOGED and
d)The central of rehabilitation which include handicapped people.
1) media institutions or Educational, cultural, artistic, and sportive activities for kindergarten children, who are the main target group of this project: % 50
2) Interacting with parents of kindergarten children: % 5
3) Participating to the meetings and activities of GESOGED: % 20
4) Working for and interacting with disadvantaged university students and disabled and disadvantaged kids or youngsters: % 5
5) Working with the project coordinator: %5
6) Learning Turkish language and culture: % 10
7) All other necessary activities: % 5
Volunteers could find opportunities which can contribute their culture and experience with the observation of professional people, especially our gulf place consist of broken families.that youngs recognise the AB project and take responsibilty on social field create the important awareness on public.the consciousness of europe civilation increase on youngs .this project is short term ,will be in Balikesir with our host and include 2 volunteer coming from Bosnia and 2 volunteer coming from Hungary
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation