Street Art 2015 - Fair Distribution of Resources
Start date: Jun 22, 2015,
End date: Dec 21, 2015
"Street Art 2015"
"Fair Distribution of Resources"
Opportunities and prospects for the young generation in a globalised world.
Young people from Slovenia, Hungary and Austria worked together with international artists in the field of sociopolitical and youth-relevant topics and converted artistically. Works were shown to a large public.
The youth culture project "Street Art 2015 - Fair Distribution of Resources" dealt with a current and acute theme in our society in particular "the fair distribution of resources in our globalised world";. Young people discussed and worked out solutions for an economy based on human dignity, for a peaceful and equitable coexistence in a common peaceful Europe.
- promoting intercultural dialogue and active citizenship by means of creativity and culture
- dynamic platform of youth culture
- encouraging networking, mobility and cooperations of organizations in the field of youth
54 participants from Slovenia, Hungary and Austria aged between 15 and 30 attended this Youth Exchange.
The young people were devided into pupils, students, apprentices, socially deprived teenagers as well as young people from a migration background and Youths with disabilities.
Description of activities:
- Workshops addressing the topic "Fair distribution of Resources", workshops focused on finding themes
- Workshops: in the field of Street-Art, illustration, graphic: artistic implementation of this historical theme
- Art actions in the public space: big eye-catchers at the front of houses and works of art at public transports
- major public exhibition with artworks of all participants
- public interactive performances in the field of Street-Art; "Three dimensional work in canvas with representation of the "Justitia put in chains".
- final conference with follow up activities: international travelling exhibition, art catalog
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation