Stage & Studie in Europa : meer mobiliteit met ECV..
Stage & Studie in Europa : meer mobiliteit met ECVET
Start date: Jul 1, 2014,
End date: Jun 30, 2016
The project was focused on enhancing mobility of students and professionals in order to enlarge their knowledge, their personal and professional skills and competences. We aimed at reinforcing the European idendity and values and maintaining/ improving the quality of education and work placements abroad. Other goals were : broadening the scope of branches and implementing EQF and ECVET tools for studying abroad.
1. the quality of workplacements. A higher quality standard has been reached by using solid and well renouned training companies, by using intermediate organisations in the host country, a the network of educational partners abroad and by using the European instruments for the agreements on content, monitoring, validation, and evaluation.
2. the number of mobilities of students and professional has increased. More educational units within Friesland College have chosen for placements abroad. Some of educations adapted the curriculum and redesigned the time period of the work placements in order to enable students to do their placement abroad for a longer period. (3 - 5 months)
3. the focus was mainly on subjects as hotel management, healthy food and sustainable energy. The other subjects s.a. , watertechnology, social entrepreneurship, healthy Ageing will be dealt with in the next calls.
4. The use of the ECVET Learning Agreement enabled students to do a part of their education at one of our colleague-institute abroad wiht a description of acquired knowledge, skills and competences. Curriculum exchange within the EQF framework took place.
5. our level 2 students, (social enclusion group) have succesfully participated in this project with their placement on Malta. . They have strenghten their personal and professional competences. They enhanced their employability and transition to the regional labour market.
6. There was an increased activity of school staff training in structured courses supporting their professional development and their language skills. More teachers have participated in guestlecturing at a partner school abroad.
In general :
This mobility project had a hugh impact on the personal and professional development of students and teachers by working in a different context, using different methods and foreign languages. They have a better understanding of the advantages of a European cooperation.
Exchange of knowledge and good practices and the comparison of curricula had a positive and enriching impact on Friesland College and its partners abroad. New methods were explored and shared.This project has already given an impulse to new KA2 partnership projects.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation