Spreekvaardigheden van leerkrachten uitbreiden en ..
Spreekvaardigheden van leerkrachten uitbreiden en optimaliseren.
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2017
It started with the English lessons in groups 1 and 2. Each year has been added a year group so there is now taught English at least 1 hour in all groups. The Augustine School aims to continue to build the next few years to weekly three hour lesson in English.
Most teachers have completed the English training. There is a weekly native speaker in groups 7 and 8 present. It may be consulted in the English lessons.
We will try to put English in other lessons and at several moments in the day.
English is on the report and from group 6 the students will create a portfolio English.
There is an English coordinator at school.
Vision of the school in English:
Students acquire on a natural way a new idiom by hearing this language and by seen the mimic.
The learning of the English language to learning in English: From teaching to teaching English in English.
- The policy English should be a growth model from which the school the subject English will develop.
- The students give a good base of English so that they can start well in the secondary school.
- Expanding use of moments and activities to practice the English language.
- Expanding the knowledge and skills of teachers and to help the teachers who threaten to hang.
- Continuity of English monitoring in school, through placing the topic English weekly on the agenda.
With this application we want to send a few teachers on course to improve their English skills and develop further. This they must pass upon returning to colleague teachers. There must be a stimulating effect of going out.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation