Speak out louder
Start date: Jun 17, 2014,
End date: Dec 16, 2014
Action - Training and networking of those active in youth work - Partner Countries
The project was the initiative of the people involved in the project Speak out loudly and its potential continuation Speak out louder . In the course of thinking on the concept of the project has evolved into an international training on the use of new media and information technology by staff and volunteers of youth organizations, especially those who work with people with disabilities .
The project involves the following objectives:
- Development of competences in the use of modern information technologies in the activities of youth organizations with particular emphasis on the needs of people with disabilities in this area
- Increasing the efficiency of the organization's activities on the Internet and greater inclusion of persons with disabilities
- To deepen mutual understanding between young people from different countries. by encouraging the active participation of people with disabilities in the activities of the organization related to the promotion and communication
- Development of media competence of young people, their critical analysis and the ability to identify differences in the creation of media coverage stemming from cultural diversity ( not only the state, but also different groups of people , people with disabilities , gender itd.0
- Development of competences among people with disabilities - the use of ICT tools adapted for the disabled.
- Strengthening the organizations participating in the project by increasing their ability to influence their communities , through better use of ICT and the capacity to cross-linking of these organizations .
The project is addressed to 35 participants , mostly employees and volunteers of youth organizations, especially those who work with people with disabilities .
The project objectives will be achieved through the organization of international training for participants from countries - Albania , Armenia , Azerbaijan, Greece , Kosovo , Macedonia, Palestine , Poland , Romania, Serbia , Ukraine
Place - Grzybowo
Date - 12-20.10.2014
The main activity will consist of a 7 - day training . During these seven days of full training will discuss the following topics: - the role of modern communication technology in the modern world , new information technologies in organizations , how the media can facilitate communication for people with disabilities , workshops, film , photographic, creating websites and social media , ICT tools tailored to the needs of people with disabilities. work on the Guide for the organization in the use of modern information technology in the activities of the organization, with a focus on inclusion of people with disabilities
Impact of the project on participants will be that by participating in the training will increase their competence in handling the ICT technologies as other related media. This will help people with disabilities find themselves effectively in the labor market , also by learning the handling of tools tailored to their needs . On the other hand, the action will also affect the partner organizations as part of the participants will be their employees / volunteers. Competencies acquired by them during training primarily strengthen communication activities , information and promotional organization as well as any other related to the use of ICT. After the project organizations will also be able to think together on new initiatives , also related to information technology, which will improve their ability to cross-linking and thus influence.
Project a positive impact on local communities - first Mushroom - which will host training. It is a small town where not much is happening , its residents do not normally come into contact with such a culturally diverse groups because participants stay alone will increase tolerance and acceptance of różnorordności in Europe ( especially that the project is now expected to integrate with the local community ) . Local communities of participants and their organizations will also gain because these organizations through training will enhance their potential and will have a greater impact on their communities even by better promotion of their activities using ICT . High impact at both local, regional , national and European level will be the publication of the Guide to technolgiach ICT for NGOs working with the disabled . It will be a collection of practical advice on what tools how to use the above which is designed to strengthen and youth organizations and expand their influence and scope of activities related to the promotion especially on the Internet.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation