Социалното предприемачество - нова възможност
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: Dec 1, 2015
The project “The Social Entrepreneurship-New Opportunities” is an 8 days, KA 1, Mobility of youth’s workers/youth workers training and networking course that will take place in the city of Stara Zagora, Bulgaria, and will be held in the period of 20.04.2015-29.04.2015. The training course will host 31 youth workers coming from Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Italy, Macedonia, Poland, Turkey, Romania and Cyprus. The main aim of the training course is to to train the youth workers and youth leaders in the concepts of social entrepreneurship and social innovations and their practical implementation as instruments of solving important social issues, that couldn’t be effectively solved with the conventional methods known. Other objective of the training course, the participants to be acquainted with the possibilities that the social entrepreneurship offers in tackling the youth unemployment, which is one of the biggest problems of the current European youth generation.
We could summarize the main objectives of the training course into the following main points:
- Introduction of the concept of social entrepreneurship and short historical reference, inception of the idea of social entrepreneurship and social innovation. Evolutionary development of social entrepreneurship, awareness about the idea and its benefits in social aspect.
- Exchange of good practices in the field, giving examples and sharing local experience from the participants’ countries.
- Marking the important obstacles to social entrepreneurship in Bulgaria at local level, in the countries that the participants are coming from and in European level.
- Giving information about the possibilities offered by the European programmes for starting, popularization and promotion of social entrepreneurship and social innovations.
- The participants will be acquainted with the most popular channels of funding of social enterprises and social innovations, like the different online platforms for fund raising and others.
- During the training course the Erasmus + programme will be introduced, and the possibilities it gives for personal and professional development of young Europeans. Erasmus + projects to be developed during the training course.
- The participants will be acquainted with real life examples of successful social enterprises, how can they be started and how to be sustainable.
- Information about the possibilities of transnational cooperation in the field of social entrepreneurship in the borders and outside the European Union.
- Making the participants aware about role of the social entrepreneurship as an alternative to classic employment and business entrepreneurship, and the use of social entrepreneurship as a tool to tackle youth unemployment in Europe.
- Making the participants multipliers of the ideas of social entrepreneurship.
- Making fundament for future partnership between the participating organization on non-governmental level as well as in the area of social initiatives and social innovations.
- Generation of ideas about future projects in the field of social entrepreneurship and their practical development, aimed at solving current social issues.
Main educational tools during the training will be the methods of non-formal education implemented by a team of experienced trainers and educators. The participants will be in the main roles during the whole educational process.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation