„Social networking- chance for professional realiz..
„Social networking- chance for professional realization for youth“
Start date: May 1, 2015,
End date: Jul 31, 2015
The project is a youth exchange that will take place in the town of Targovishte as activities that are staked in the project will be implemented within 11 days of the 60 young people aged between 15-30 years from Bulgaria, Lithuania, Slovenia and Italy.
Planned activities include fully methods of informal learning - discussions, debates, practical sessions, workshops, role-playing games, information campaigns and cultural events. Through these activities, participants will achieve specific targets in exchange, namely:
- Awareness of different cultures and traditions;
- Familiarity with the values and programs of the European Union;
- Establishing new digital skills and key competencies;
- Acquiring new knowledge and skills needed by young people for more effective use of information and communication technologies;
- Raising awareness on the social networks and opportunities for professional development and realization
- Building a tolerant attitude towards different peoples, ethnic groups and cultures;
- Providing training and cooperation to enhance the professional capacity of the participants.
- Construction of new networks for youth cooperation and international dimension of youth activities.
Participating in the following activities, students will also learn different skills, qualities and experience that will be implemented in their communities, and thus to achieve an effective impact of the project among a wide range of people. Implementation of the project „Social networking- chance for professional realization for youth“ will provide and strengthen cooperation between the partner organizations: "European future development of sport" of Bulgaria, "Scambieurope" from Italy, "Fundacija Tramp" in Slovenia and "Visagino kurybos namai "in Lithuania, which will be beneficial for future joint actions and will contribute to achieving the key objectives of the specific program" Erasmus + "in the field of youth, to combat youth unemployment and building a society based on knowledge economy.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation