Sme v Európe
Start date: Jun 1, 2015,
End date: May 31, 2016
Secondary vocational school of trade and services in Prešov exists more than 120 years, although not with the same organization or the same disciplines. Since the beginning of its existence, the school adapts to changes and needs of society, and this motivates us to recognize the current needs of students, parents, nation and the whole Europe. Therefore, we would like to participate in the mobility of students in European countries and realize this project as the first step.
The project will enable 20 students of the second and third year of study to acquire and develop the most professional competencies for three weeks in Hungary or Austria:
Students in field of study 2964 H Confectioner in the number of 5 students in Hungary, 5 students in Austria, have the opportunity to:
- acquire knowledge and skills in the preparation of chocolate and caramel
- learn new techniques and methods of preparation, advanced facilities of confectionery equipment and operation of each device
- learn the preparation of traditional Hungarian confectionery, Gundel pancake, Dobos cake, cakes Rigo Jancsi, Hungarian cake “krémes”
- learn the preparation of traditional Austrian desserts as Austrian Cinnabon - cinnamon snails, cherry cuts - Schwarzwälder-Kirschnitte, Austrian pretzels.
Students in the field of study 6445 Cook in the number of 5 students in Hungary, 5 students in Austria, have the opportunity to:
- acquire new knowledge of Austrian food, spices and regional organic products use pumpkin oil, preparation of local delicacies, various kinds of Tyrolean dumplings and their use in the preparation in practice
- learn Hungarian / Austrian regional cuisine, which focuses mainly on products from the region and ease of preparation, and to apply this knowledge in the development of regional cuisine at home
- acquire new knowledge and skills in modern trends and the preparation of Austrian pastry
- learn the preparation of traditional Hungarian meals, such as Hungarian goulash, stuffed cabbage, Hungarian stew, fish soup "halászlé"
- learn the preparation of traditional Austrian meals, such as Viennesse Tafelspitz, Viennesse "Schnitzel" with potato salad, Salzburg dumplings, steamed buns Germknödel.
The main objectives of the project include the general competencies:
- communication skills - can be improved in a foreign language and in technical language
- intrapersonal and interpersonal competences - the ability to work independently, ability to work in a group
- business competence
- capacity to be democratic citizens.
The expected results are, especially in developing professional and language skills of participants, in the better position to study, in the spread of their internship experiences, among schoolmates and among primary school pupils. It should increase interest of students in our school, improve teaching quality and long-term benefits should be the change of curricula.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation