Saídas Europeias Juvenis pela Transformação Territ..
Saídas Europeias Juvenis pela Transformação Territorial
Start date: Oct 1, 2014,
End date: May 31, 2016
This project is aimed at training 54 young people in the Professional School of Torredeita , aiming to address these new needs of regional businesses , contributing to the development of new professional and personal skills of human resources , and increasing business competitiveness . The sectors in which the project focuses are multisectorias and we intend to involve youth in the following areas : social, arts, legal services , agriculture , construction if we anticipate next year to involve students in the areas of Design , Restoration of the Built Heritage and Design Fashion ( stream to be sent in 2015/2016 ) .
We want to engage our young students in this project they develop the following parallel to its path and skills training needs :
- Being able to communicate and to relate to "the other " and the general public ;
- Be able to organize and Coordinate a project
- Understand the social , economic or political actors that can influence regional companies ;
- Give participants an opportunity of international experience in which they can acquire skills in entrepreneurship and private initiatives to develop sustainable jobs in their own country ;
- Give boost to sectors that are constantly developing acquiring management skills and adaptability to the dynamics of international mobility ;
- Promote the development of key skills in participants , crucial to be able to adapt to the world of work and live in Europe
- Promote awareness and encourage a constructive dialogue between the languages , traditions and different European cultures that enable intercultural understanding
The project will involve young people to attend the 11th year, 12th year and for those who completed their studies (maximum limit of one year after its completion ) , as a way to stimulate learning , effort and educational recognition by other colleagues who are not already covered by the program . Thereby raising the prestige of Vocational School Torredeita and the surrounding community. The project will run for two years and provides that the mobilities are divided into distinct periods given the age and year of student attendance ( 4 weeks - 11th year ; 8 weeks - Year 12 and 13 weeks - newly formed ) .
We want mobilities take place in the following countries : Spain, Italy and Malta. The selection of these countries was taken into account by the experiences shared by local organizations considered very positive .
The experience of the participants will be validated with the Europass Certificate , Certificate of Training and Certificate ECVET issued by our organization.
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation