S1-L11 EUropean Research and educatiOn collaborati..
S1-L11 EUropean Research and educatiOn collaboration with WEstern Balkan
Start date: Jul 15, 2011,
The EUROWEB project aims to provide students with excellence in scientific and technological domains, based on both theoretical foundations and practical experience with an international perspective, and prepare them to participate in building and managing complex and large systems and infrastructures (including software-intensive systems). The project aims to nurture and strengthen an EU- Western Balkans academic mobility network, to achieve excellence in both research and education, with special focus on Information Technology, and Engineering in the global context.
The EUROWEB project’s primary goal is to find top talents from Western Balkan partner countries and help them to achieve highest level of excellence in research and education. Additionally, we aim to provide the necessary impetus to the educational systems prevailing at various Western Balkan partner institutions/targeted countries by giving exposure to the European educational models and values. Among others, the mission of the EUROWEB will be realized through the following:
• Enabling parts of the Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programmes in thematic areas of study
through the exchange of academic staff, post-doctoral researchers, research students, graduate and
• Assimilation of best practices of EU-partner universities in the areas of management, curricula
development, research and innovations management, quality management to the specialists and teachers
at Western Balkan partner universities.
• Quality assurance of new study programmes at Western Balkan partner universities, by providing
guidance from an EU perspective and the Bologna process.
• Enabling mobility in educational and career markets of the EU member states and Western Balkans by
the mutual recognition of courses and other qualifications.
• Improvement of the qualifications and knowledge level of students, teachers and young researchers from
Western Balkan by the simplification of knowledge and competence transfer using the modern research
Get Access to the 1st Network for European Cooperation